Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto: Ortiz, a Minor Setback For a Major Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto: Ortiz, a Minor Setback For a Major Comeback

If the rumors were true, then Andre Berto would’ve clutched onto his alphabet welterweight title, settling for a badly faded name opponent for his next title defense while watching the parade go by.

[Click Here To Read More]

Im calling it right Now.

I picked Berto to win the first fight, almost everyone did. However i was rooting for Ortiz during the fight. I hate both fighters and i still ahte both fighters.

This time around I think Berto will win again, and ill be rooting for Berto. I cant stand Ortiz now.

Comment

Berto you're just not that good. Ortiz again by UD.

Comment

Ortiz is now just a stepping stone..u don't vacate a title;fight Bailey & go to better things...Berto, a Floridian can't draw in FL, ie: vs Quintana for Haitian relief(Berto's Haitian) in Sunrise , Fl, barely 4k fans in an over 15k arena...promoters won't deal w/him...he can't DRAW, he has NO $$$ value...

Comment

ortiz is gonna knock you out this time berto

Comment

ortiz by first round ko

no joke

Comment

Why everybody that comment show hate? Speak on what you know and what can be proven by stats. You have no reason to feel the ways that you do because you never met them like that. Please speak on the sport and not your personal feelings/likings.

Comment

Berto took Ortiz lightly the first time around he will be more focused and 100% fully prepared this time Berto is going to avenge his loss and win by KO

Comment

I really think Berto is going to beat Ortiz this time around.

Berto-Ortiz II and Alexander-Malignaggi....if it happens, should be a good night for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_master
                    What?! Berto vs Bailey would have been a great fight. Berto is obviously going for the bigger $ fight cause Bailey can send that dream out the window in one punch. whot the fk cares about ortiz vs berto 2? i didnt even care about it the 1st time around.
                    Bailey's been on borrowed time for a while, and also made the mistake of looking like **** in his last fight which while not on HBO was fought in their presence on Berto-Zaveck undercard.

I don't blame HBO for rejecting that fight, or for pushing for Berto-Ortiz rematch. Would rather see that than both receive tuneups (and yes, I'm calling Bailey a tuneup).

Comment

Working...
                    X