Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever dated a girl with Borderline Personality Disorder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Yes I have and I can say it's a crock of **** excuse for being a horrible person. Some people truly are depressed and bi-polar but I believe this disorder is just an excuse for being a selfish, mean person. That might seem harsh but the person I was with was fine when she got what she wanted but showed "symptoms" of the disorder when things wouldn't go her way or if she didn't have weed. Run in the opposite direction of someone who has this "disorder."
    You are my favorite poster.

Legit every single time I've read one of your responses I agree with it in some way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post

Legit every single time I've read one of your responses I agree with it in some way or another.
      AWWWWW...you're having a man crush on El-blanco. I have to admit...he is a hotty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        You wanna break up,just tell her you wanna **** fist her with lots of lube. Tell her you have a fetish ..its make or break..

Try it
        If she says ok lets do it. Your screwed.
        Some girls like it a lot

Comment

You gotta love girl with weird eyes. <3

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post

****, thanks man. I just speak from experience and I'm brutally honest.

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            AWWWWW...you're having a man crush on El-blanco. I have to admit...he is a hotty.
            Let me know when you're in Toronto

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Yes I have and I can say it's a crock of **** excuse for being a horrible person. Some people truly are depressed and bi-polar but I believe this disorder is just an excuse for being a selfish, mean person. That might seem harsh but the person I was with was fine when she got what she wanted but showed "symptoms" of the disorder when things wouldn't go her way or if she didn't have weed. Run in the opposite direction of someone who has this "disorder."
              Pretty well most of what I read about it isn't good. Although nothing negative has effected me at least yet

She calls me up real upset quite regularly, about stupid **** that there is no need to be upset at all about, or she'll have a fallout with a girlfriend and be like "i'm losing all my friends, my life sucks" but then the next thing she's fine. She also snaps at her mum a lot.

Other than that though she's fine, her being down sometimes doesn't bother me, and she says she's been through a lot of **** like being raped when she was 12 by an uncle.

She's hot as **** and great in bed and she does tons of **** for me like cooking me dinners and bringing them over or buying me gifts or paying when we go out, its a sweet deal.

Is it a caseof the other foot is going to drop at some time? Any tips or advice?

Comment

Been dating one for 16 years. The sex is the bomb, but I am afraid if I marry her what she will do. Being common law is an escape plan because it leaves the door wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Been dating one for 16 years. The sex is the bomb, but I am afraid if I marry her what she will do. Being common law is an escape plan because it leaves the door wide open.
                  well you seem like someone who can give some general advice on how to deal with someone with this disorder?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    all women are crazy, but some are definitely crazier than others. I have known several people ( man and women) with OCD, in my experience they have all been self-centered and mean, every time I hear someone has OCD to me it's just an excuse to be a selfish piece of ****
                    Doesn't sound like you know what OCD is.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Pretty well most of what I read about it isn't good. Although nothing negative has effected me at least yet

She calls me up real upset quite regularly, about stupid **** that there is no need to be upset at all about, or she'll have a fallout with a girlfriend and be like "i'm losing all my friends, my life sucks" but then the next thing she's fine. She also snaps at her mum a lot.

Other than that though she's fine, her being down sometimes doesn't bother me, and she says she's been through a lot of **** like being raped when she was 12 by an uncle.

She's hot as **** and great in bed and she does tons of **** for me like cooking me dinners and bringing them over or buying me gifts or paying when we go out, its a sweet deal.

Is it a caseof the other foot is going to drop at some time? Any tips or advice?
                      That's almost certainly bollocks.

These type of women are pathological liars.

Steer clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X