Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude from NY gets beat the **** down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dude from NY gets beat the **** down!

The two white guys tried walking away but the NY dude kept mouthing off and followed them. Then he takes a few swings at the guy, gets taken down, pinned then beat the hell down Vitor Belfort style...

BUT HE FROM NEW YOOOORK!!!! lol

New York people crack me up. Met plenty of cool people from there, plenty of "I'm the baddest mother ****er on the planet cuz I'm from New Yooork" people too.

Comment

Homie don't try that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

New York people crack me up. Met plenty of cool people from there, plenty of "I'm the baddest mother ****er on the planet cuz I'm from New Yooork" people too.
        I'd be mad too If I shared a city with the Jets or Knicks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Yep, I got family from NY and every time they come down to visit, some way or another when they meet someone new they always fit in 'I'm from NY'. NY isn't even that bad of a place any more. The crime and murder rate has dropped dramatically there over the last 10 years.

Comment

Ground and Pound #101
            Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 11-03-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Yep, I got family from NY and every time they come down to visit, some way or another when they meet someone new they always fit in 'I'm from NY'. NY isn't even that bad of a place any more. The crime and murder rate has dropped dramatically there over the last 10 years.
                Hoods are hoods no matter where IMO, obviously some cities are worse shape than others. There's hoods in NYC but these New York people automatically think they're tough being from there.

There's plenty of b*tches that grew up in the hood too. Just look at half the NBA if we're being real. There's guys from the hood like Ron Artest.....and then there's Carmelo "I run across the court and slap you then run away" Anthony.

My girl is from New York....she ALWAYS....ALWAYS manages to fit in the "I'm from New york" ****. I'm always thinking "Cool babe....no one gives a **** about New York out here".

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  YOOOOOO this shiet made me breathe out more air than usual out of my nose!

Comment

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 11-03-2014, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X