Danny Jacobs back next week against Milton Nunez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Jacobs back next week against Milton Nunez

Daniel Jacobs ***8207;@DanielJacobsTKO 39m
    "@KFZ001: @DanielJacobsTKO Aren't you fighting next week? Who's the opponent?" Milton nunez

Should end in the first 3 rounds. Hopefully they try to make a Quillin fight later this year

i really think quillin is trash and that jacobs would beat him

Comment

He's fighting a guy who was knocked out by Sergio Mora in his last fight? I thought Quillin's opponents were bad. At least Nunez is a middleweight. Golden Boy really just does not do well in the middleweight division.

Comment

I have been riding with DJ since I was 14 when I heard about him tearing up Staret city boxing gym. Hopefully he will be a champion one day.

Comment

Isn't Milton Nunez the guy GGG won his title from?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Isn't Milton Nunez the guy GGG won his title from?
            He won the interim title. Not sure how he ended up "regular" champion. He ended up as the true WBA champion when Geale wouldn't fight him. But the last time Nunez beat an opponent with a winning record was 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBlooded View Post
              He won the interim title. Not sure how he ended up "regular" champion. He ended up as the true WBA champion when Geale wouldn't fight him. But the last time Nunez beat an opponent with a winning record was 2009.
              Nilson Julio Tapia ruined Milton Nunez, he lost 8 times after Tapia KO'ed him. But GGG knocked both Tapia and Nunez out in a total of 4 rounds, 4 months apart. Guy is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBlooded View Post
                Nope he never held the interim title. The " regular" title freed up when Sturm purchased the "super" title to avoid the ggg mando. The 4 top ranked contender s were ggg, NDam, Mundine and this guy. The other 2 passed so this guy fought for the vacant belt

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Nope he never held the interim title. The " regular" title freed up when Sturm purchased the "super" title to avoid the ggg mando. The 4 top ranked contender s were ggg, NDam, Mundine and this guy. The other 2 passed so this guy fought for the vacant belt
                  Didn't turn out well for him. I guess this is another measuring stick fight.

Comment

DJ's good but Pirog destroyed him sucks he hurt his back

Comment

Working...
                    X