No announcement yet.

Explain me this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain me this...

Chris John is the WBA Super Champion in Recess - what the hell does that mean? Gamboa is now a 'Super' Champion because he unified and we also have interim and champion titles.

What the hell? Four guys and four belts for one championship.

John was ill and several times injured. he couldnt defend his title. thats because they moved him to the super champ status to make the way free for other guys to fullfill their dream in becoming a regular champ (Barros).

John the champ in Recess is now back and is not more considered the champ in recess and have to fight the other super champ Gamboa who beat another champ. the fight is odered by the WBA already.

Comment

what the **** is a super champion

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
        John was ill and several times injured. he couldnt defend his title. thats because they moved him to the super champ status to make the way free for other guys to fullfill their dream in becoming a regular champ (Barros).

John the champ in Recess is now back and is not more considered the champ in recess and have to fight the other super champ Gamboa who beat another champ. the fight is odered by the WBA already.
        Thank you that's the best explanation I've heard.

But it's still BS, I thought the WBA was the one everyone respected?

Comment

Working...
        X