• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trap muzik is the best album. I wern't impressed with Urban Legend

Comment

urban legend sounds good so far...im on the song "ASAP"

Comment

ASAP is that song...^ I love that ****.

I think King is my favorite Tip album. But Paper Trail is a close second...

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
          TIP is my favorite rapper from the south. The only TI album I don't own is I'm Serious.

In my opinion songs like this on Paper Trail elevated him from a very very good rapper....to a great rapper. This song is actually inspiring...........
          thats probably my favorite song by him so far

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
            thats probably my favorite song by him so far
            yeah that song was great, I think Nas and 2-Pac would even co-sign that song.

Comment

i liked urban legend...my favorite one so far, now im listening to King. Sounds good so far, im listening to "get it" right now

Comment

King is my favorite...whatchu you know about that is a classic.

Comment

CLASSIC.....TIP

Comment

i was never a real big fan of that song, i remember when it was popular...my favorite song off this album so far is why you wanna

I gotta say...its been a minute since I listened to paper trail but i like that more then anything i heard so far...but i think it was trap muzik that had the song produced by kanye west, that song was classic ****.

Comment

His best album is either King of Paper Trail....it could go either way for me....

I don't even know. I think Paper Trail might be his best album all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X