Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIME! Time for all us boxing freaks to unite!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIME! Time for all us boxing freaks to unite!

THIS is bull****. LETS END IT! We are the people who pay these mutha****as anyway. We buy tickets, PPVs and what not they get paid, if we dont, if we take a stand and say " THIS IS NOT THE FIGHT, I WANT OR ANY FIGHT LIKE THIS, **** YOU." They dont get ****! We needd to make our point, we need to take a ****ing stand. The Arums and Kings must understand, we know this is businnes for you old ****s but you cantt just take our money and give us **** in return. Make 1 million instead 2 but give re-pay us. Give us what we paid for. Dont give us Pav-BHop, give us Pav-AA. Give us Pac-JMM 3, give us Pac-Guzman, dont give us Pac-Soto and then have balls to say " We won't put Pac in front guys who move alot "---Arum. Well what the point of that you old fart, if your hand-picking bums for Pac, and you already know the out come, thats not Prize Fighting, that the Sweet Science, this is the ****ing WWE. Give us Cotto-Williams, Cotto/Marg-Floyd, make it ****ing happen, and I promise you its possible. These ****s just wanna make MILLIONS, as in 3-4-5-6 Millions and they wont settle for less, and thats the problem. Well we need to stand up and tell them, They wont see a ****ing dollar out of US, the real people that pay them, unless they get their **** together

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
    THIS is bull****. LETS END IT! We are the people who pay these mutha****as anyway. We buy tickets, PPVs and what not they get paid, if we dont, if we take a stand and say " THIS IS NOT THE FIGHT, I WANT OR ANY FIGHT LIKE THIS, **** YOU." They dont get ****! We needd to make our point, we need to take a ****ing stand. The Arums and Kings must understand, we know this is businnes for you old ****s but you cantt just take our money and give us **** in return. Make 1 million instead 2 but give re-pay us. Give us what we paid for. Dont give us Pav-BHop, give us Pav-AA. Give us Pac-JMM 3, give us Pac-Guzman, dont give us Pac-Soto and then have balls to say " We won't put Pac in front guys who move alot "---Arum. Well what the point of that you old fart, if your hand-picking bums for Pac, and you already know the out come, thats not Prize Fighting, that the Sweet Science, this is the ****ing WWE. Give us Cotto-Williams, Cotto/Marg-Floyd, make it ****ing happen, and I promise you its possible. These ****s just wanna make MILLIONS, as in 3-4-5-6 Millions and they wont settle for less, and thats the problem. Well we need to stand up and tell them, They wont see a ****ing dollar out of US, the real people that pay them, unless they get their **** together
    Arum is an old cheap jew,who looks for the least risk and the most monatary reward for all his fighters.He needs to retire and leave this sport before he turns into a Don King.

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
      Arum is an old cheap jew,who looks for the least risk and the most monatary reward for all his fighters.He needs to retire and leave this sport before he turns into a Don King.
      He alrdy is a Don King. Explain to WHY NOT Pav-AA, WHY NOT Pac-Guzman............why why why!

Comment

such is the sport today my friends, unfortunately its not likely to change in the near future.

Comment

Im only buying Cotto for the rest of this year. Against Margarito and against Goldie if it happens.

Comment

Abraham is fighting a mandatory. Calzaghe is fighting Roy Jones. I don't think Hopkins is a terrible choice of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
              i agree 100% i dont know about any of you guys but these guys are ****ing our sport up and im for one wont be buying pac-soto, pav- bhop or any other bull**** matchups that arent for titles, matchups that mean nothing!!! they just make money im ****in sick of it thats not boxing

Comment

Arum is garbage
                atleast Don use to set up good fights

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Abraham is fighting a mandatory. Calzaghe is fighting Roy Jones. I don't think Hopkins is a terrible choice of opponent.
                  I agree. He could beat up another Lockett-type fighter like Rubio, or he could fight Williams or Mora, OR he could fight Bernard Hopkins. I think the latter, Hopkins, is the best choice (as far as competition goes, not necessarily entertainment), even though I definitely do NOT want to see Hopkins fight again.
                  Winky Wright could have been another good fight, but then again I've heard rumours about his ridiculous monetary demands...

If Pavlik beats old Hopkins in convincing fashion, that does a lot for him. I don't think he will though, Pavlik will look horrible against Hopkins. But as long as he manages to win, it sets up the big fight against Calzaghe.

The best thing would be Abraham vacating his IBF title to fight Pavlik this fall but I doubt he will do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X