No announcement yet.

A-Side meth and NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Side meth and NSAC

What is A-Side meth, and is it prohibited by NSAC?

A-Side Meth is made from the most exotic ingredients and gives you the power of the Ancients Sumerians who once walked this Earth with Gods and demons alike. It's power is unlike that of anything this world has ever known except the distant past of antiquity.

It is banned by NSAC because it gives you the power of 30 lions and the speed of a thousand cheetahs.

Comment

Doesnt exist and is considered a mythical substance.

It came out of Mayweathers mouth during an idiotic statement

Cant be a test if there isnt an actual substance

Comment

Don't even think it exists.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
          Doesnt exist and is considered a mythical substance.

It came out of Mayweathers mouth during an idiotic statement

Cant be a test if there isnt an actual substance
          I think the only way they can get a sample of that substance a-side meth is for the mayweathers to suck it off Pac's dick.

Comment

Originally posted by bongwater View Post
            What is A-Side meth, and is it prohibited by NSAC?
            Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            Don't even think it exists.
            Don't fret boys!

I got some in stock! I can hook you up! Only $20 a pop! Shipping included!

Available in two variants!
            1. Pacquiao Meth
            2. Rustico Torrecampo meth

Bobby Pacquiao meth is out of stock, might be phased out actually, since it just makes the fighter commit low blows and calls it BLOW BLOW.

PM me for further details!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              I think the only way they can get a sample of that substance a-side meth is for the mayweathers to suck it off Pac's dick.
              Don't fret boys!

1. Pacquiao Meth

Bobby Pacquiao meth is out of stock, might be phased out actually, since it just makes the fighter commit low blows and calls it BLOW BLOW.

Comment

there are two variations of a side meth but both of these can be had only in the Philippines,
                1. one is from wild banana "heart" or flower pod (as it resembles a heart) which can only be found in the mountainous region. you dont have to do anything except to go where it is and wait under the "heart" til the clock strikes midnight. the heart will secretes a liquid teardrop-like which you should catch only with your mouth. this liquid contains magical powers which will give you supernatural abilities like lightning speed and super strength. but beware, its not that simple. as the tree gives out magical powers there are others unseen who are also waiting and guarding those trees, those who are of the "otherworld" and they will do anything to prevent you from swallowing the liquid. they will strangle those who will try, one must put up a fight in able to swallow it in. once inside you they will stop because they will know they lost and that you already have the power in you to retaliate.
                2. the other source is somewhat tedious to acquire. it can only be done during Lenten season. at the stroke of midnight on Good Fridays. on that day because it is the belief that during those times the christ is dead and the creatures of the "otherworld" are free to roam around leaving mystical powers on dead creatures especially black cats who was sacrificed. one must conduct sacrificial rites and kill a black cat and that black cat should be buried in Mount Banahaw (a mountain in LUZON Philippines) in the middle of a cross road seldom used/traversed by humans. the dead cat should be dug up again after a year, there will be a black stone amidst the bones and this will be the a side meth that will give one the strength against pain and aches, bullets will bounce off when one has this stone.

so there... fact

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                  there are two variations of a side meth but both of these can be had only in the Philippines,
                  1. one is from wild banana "heart" or flower pod (as it resembles a heart) which can only be found in the mountainous region. you dont have to do anything except to go where it is and wait under the "heart" til the clock strikes midnight. the heart will secretes a liquid teardrop-like which you should catch only with your mouth. this liquid contains magical powers which will give you supernatural abilities like lightning speed and super strength. but beware, its not that simple. as the tree gives out magical powers there are others unseen who are also waiting and guarding those trees, those who are of the "otherworld" and they will do anything to prevent you from swallowing the liquid. they will strangle those who will try, one must put up a fight in able to swallow it in. once inside you they will stop because they will know they lost and that you already have the power in you to retaliate.
                  2. the other source is somewhat tedious to acquire. it can only be done during Lenten season. at the stroke of midnight on Good Fridays. on that day because it is the belief that during those times the christ is dead and the creatures of the "otherworld" are free to roam around leaving mystical powers on dead creatures especially black cats who was sacrificed. one must conduct sacrificial rites and kill a black cat and that black cat should be buried in Mount Banahaw (a mountain in LUZON Philippines) in the middle of a cross road seldom used/traversed by humans. the dead cat should be dug up again after a year, there will be a black stone amidst the bones and this will be the a side meth that will give one the strength against pain and aches, bullets will bounce off when one has this stone.

so there... fact
                  Very comprehensive sir!

Let me add that a small lizard's weenie (etits ng butiki) is also found on various meths in the south. Not sure how potent they are though...

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                    Don't fret boys!

1. Pacquiao Meth

ill take a months supply of the rustico meth hes a beast

Comment

Working...
                    X