Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats stopping lara from fighting a top 10 contender at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    I have no interest in a floyd fight at 154. Its always been unrealistic. Floyd wouldnt even fight Margarito or Williams at 147, but he was gonna fight GGG at 154? Lmao. Only idiots ever thought that was serious. So tell me why you want to see a guy who struggles with other jr middles go up to 160 against the biggest hitter in the last 25 years.
    You wanted Canelo to go up and he struggled with JMW's

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      I have no interest in a floyd fight at 154. Its always been unrealistic. Floyd wouldnt even fight Margarito or Williams at 147, but he was gonna fight GGG at 154? Lmao. Only idiots ever thought that was serious. So tell me why you want to see a guy who struggles with other jr middles go up to 160 against the biggest hitter in the last 25 years.
      You are just going around in circles, in your post history you were one of the poster crying about GGG wanting Mayweather and only him at 154.

Secondly I have already told you, Hagler fought mugabi at 160... He came up one division from 154, I know boxing only started for some of you guys in 2012 but do a bit of boxing history.

Thirdly "Lara would only go to 160 for GGG" it's not like he can't make 160 lol like GGG couldn't make 154. He would be going up in weight NOT draining himself to make weight.... So why are you guys so scared of Lara?

Angulo replies in a minute I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Wade = Mandatory
        Monroe = got $ 150k

Ask Lara, to either

become Mandatory
        fight GGG for $ 150k

and we have a fight.
        Little G is to Ca$hnelo what Lara is to Little G. Why doesn't Little G fight Ca$hnelo for short money? Why doesn't Mr. Integrity like you delusional **** fans like to see him fight Lara like Ca$hnelo did?

A fighter is someone that fights a threat like Lara when he has absolutely nothing to gain from it. A businessman is the one that says Lara isn't a big enough draw.

Little G and his delusional fans are pathetic pieces of s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Here we go again.

Admit it, you don't want a lara fight because he might make ggg look like he has some flaws, or he might upset him. Hell, he might even lose, but ggg won't look like the monster he's shown to be against the likes of Wade & co.

I personally believe ggg will be too much, therefore, I would love to see this match. But what is it with you guys that don't want this matchup so much? Honestly, what is it?
          Am actually shocked at the length they would go to deflect, discredit and make Lara look like a bum, someone actually mentioned Eubank Jr. who is still green!!! Is it that bad? I also believe he would beat Lara after struggling a bit but that's what make great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Lara brings skill and credibility. Lil G not interested in fighting a better class of opponent?
            Wait a second

Lara
            1. Doesn't sell tickets
            2. Has no fans
            3. Brings no money
            4. Brings no excitement
            5. Bores the crowd to sleep
            6. Runs around the Ring and barely punches
            7. Got outclassed by Molina
            8. Got a draw with Vanes
            9. Got knocked down several times by Angulo
            10. Lost to the guy who is ducking GGG
            11. Has zero credibility at Middleweight
            12. Is with Al Haymon/Showtime
            13. Probably wants alot of money

Yeah Lara sounds amazing. You should become a matchmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
              My brainfarts smell funny
              You are on the list bro. Not talking to the likes of you. But I hope you get better soon.

Comment

Lara would only move up for one fight: Golovkin and then go back to light middleweight.

Why stay at 154? Andrade and Julian Williams.

Comment

Lara should ask Haymon for Jacobs, I think he can outbox Jacobs but could get dropped as The Miracle Man has some thunder in his hands. Tha way if Lara beats Jacobs he can get the WBA belt and be in line against GGG.

Set up, GGG vs Lara in early 2017

Lara moves up and fights either Geale or Lee in the fall then fight GGG next year or..

Lara after his first fight 160 if he wins, can fight early 2017 Quillin or Jacobs.

Then GGG in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Am actually shocked at the length they would go to deflect, discredit and make Lara look like a bum, someone actually mentioned Eubank Jr. who is still green!!! Is it that bad? I also believe he would beat Lara after struggling a bit but that's what make great fighters.
                    I simply don't understand the logic.

Don't sell tickets you say? What exactly did Monroe, Stevens, Wade, Rubio, Murray, Macklin, Ouma, etc etc sell?

Has no fans.. I ask again.. what did the others have?

No money/no excitement? I don't get it.

I mean I'm reading excuses on here for Lara and you can actually use them for maybe 33 of his 34 fights.. Or however many he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Wait a second

Lara
                      1. Doesn't sell tickets
                      2. Has no fans
                      3. Brings no money
                      4. Brings no excitement
                      5. Bores the crowd to sleep
                      6. Runs around the Ring and barely punches
                      7. Got outclassed by Molina
                      8. Got a draw with Vanes
                      9. Got knocked down several times by Angulo
                      10. Lost to the guy who is ducking GGG
                      11. Has zero credibility at Middleweight
                      12. Is with Al Haymon/Showtime
                      13. Probably wants alot of money

Yeah Lara sounds amazing. You should become a matchmaker.
                      Basically you're saying too much risk not enough reward. I guess Canelo has bigger balls than Lil G because he fought him.

Comment

Working...
                      X