No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
    well even lennox lewis on hbo said he was givin khan every round but said one punch can change everything

either way from the announcement of this fight to even the knockout of khan i have more respect for khan then canelo, he has heart no one can knock him for that

so how do you think canelo v GGG will pan out?

i think this fight also showed how much of agreat boxer floyd mayweather jr is lol
    I love the Golovkin-Canelo fight.

Styles that fit perfectly, both guys play into each other's strengths, I love it

Canelo has improved, but Mayweather was in his own league. Just a special fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
      i agree khan gets ten times the amount of respect compared to canelo

lets face take that one punch that knocked khan out away and canelo was getting absolutely schooled, khan won every round, imagine if khan actually had serious power canelo wouldve been in trouble...

lets see how canelo does against someone like GGG someone his own size and who has power of their own
      Yup, khan would have won that fight if it wasnt for his glass jaw. Canelos stock fell today even with his KO win. Khan deserves props .

Comment

• As expected! I just wondered what round the weight would start to affect Khan. You knew he was in serious trouble when Khan went back to the corner after the 4th an Virgil asked him If he was alright and it took Khan a while to respond lol Khan always fades after 4 rounds his legs clearly were getting heavy and unsteady bambi-ish when Canelo caught him a couple times in the 5th rd and began to close the distance you knew it was just a matter of time..It was funny because just before the fight they showed the Garcia KO clips and with Garcias build being similar but lighter than Canelo there was no way Khan was gonna make it past 12 once Canelo planted..
        Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 05-07-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
          His skills are massively over-rated and his delusional talk is annoying. But he did the best he could do tonight. It's time for Brook to step up and take risks of his own. And no, fighting Amir isn't a risky fight, especially not now.
          Lets just talk about King Khan being knocked out AGAIN .....Lol ..you must agree...what a f,uckink idiot....we made a few 'little' mistakes in there'...go away you stupid man.
          knocked the f. out .......AGAIN...LOLOLOLOLOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
            Please stop saying khan was fighting 2 divs higher. He was not He was only 1lb over 54. & was fighting a 54 lber. So please just stop it. & As far as Kell goes. He's been trying to step up to face khan forever. But Amir thinks he's better than he actually is. Amir has always been overrated. & faced overmatched opponents as well. & old faded judah. WAAY old & injured MAB...Paulie....Callazo?? please....Only kinda big fight he's ever won was the alexander fight. But Devon had long since been exposed by TB. Every other one...He's lost & looked bad doing so. Even looked bad in wins...ie maidana & Algeri....You guys need to kill the noise. Kell brook is a problem. Khan will slit his throat b4 letting Brook beat him. But in my mind. Brook beats everyone at welter not named mayweather....& perhaps spence. But it's too early to tell. & way far off. Spence has work to do b4 getting to the guys above him.
            Look, Canelo is a MW. 155 is MW. Plus, he rehydrated up to 175, more than the best MW in the world. So khan did jump up two divisions.

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Props to khan. I've given him **** for years but he damn sure ain't no punk like ggg.

What's up with Abel and ggg being in the ring after the fight? Pretty disrespectful if you ask me, not to mention weird.

I knew that right hand was coming over the top. Canelo had been setting it up for two rounds with the rights to the body.
            They were invited, but Canelo still ain't fighting GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Oh lordt.............smh

wowww i had it a clear 4 -1.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                Lol are people really arguing about who won the earlier rounds? Noticed its always khan fights where this is even a thing.
                Khan fights and Judah fights lol

Comment

• Apparently Canelo invited them into the ring….to show them that "They aren't ****ing around". I don't really get what they were going for but that's what CA said during the Kellerman interview

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    Trowbridges card was horrible as usual

Another payed off judge at a canelo fight. ........how surprising.

Comment

• How could anyone think Khan won 5 rounds dude ALMOST got knocked out 2 rounds earlier from a monster left that made him do the STANKY leg. Then got his eye busted up and every shot from the 3rd round on hurt him bad. I had it 3-2 Khan but Canelo had all the momentum and was timing him after the first 2 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X