Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He passed the test, but who knows, I bet they were both on the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      He just passed testing. No
      I've known quite a few PED using athletes who've tested clean and very few of them ever got caught. Don't be so naive.

I don't think that PEDs gave Marquez the win (that was due to Pac being reckless) but thinking there's no way he could be using is ignorant. It's always a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
        I've known quite a few PED using athletes who've tested clean and very few of them ever got caught. Don't be so naive.

I don't think that PEDs gave Marquez the win (that was due to Pac being reckless) but thinking there's no way he could be using is ignorant. It's always a possibility.
        The typical visual indicators seem to be present. Balding is common, but also genetic, so that's a wash. But the bulk up, striation, and veins, are worrisome. One question I have is purely academic: Can juice give you a better chin?

Comment

Well there is a legitimate concern/suspicion

remember that this guy would eat/drink anything including his own piss.

couple that with working with a known PED supplier, you know people are gonna ask questions. Am i accusing JMM of anything? absolutely not he is a great fighter and would have beaten manny without PEDs but is there a legitimate reason to be suspicious? absolutely.

if people can accuse and assume manny is doping because he refused a test, then people can also accuse and assume JMM is doping because he works with a known PED supplier and actually visibly became bulked the within the year's span

that's how i see it

Comment

This threads are getting out of control. Dude got slept deal with it and stop crying. smh

Comment

Quite a few, lmao. You have access to PED users and their privacy, lmao. Aren't you a pacquiao fan? Everything is possibilty nowadays. Nobody said that there is no way that he could be using anyway. Both tested clean.

Comment

People can assume anything about anyone but until you have proof, all you have is accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Quite a few, lmao. You have access to PED users and their privacy, lmao. Aren't you a pacquiao fan? Everything is possibilty nowadays. Nobody said that there is no way that he could be using anyway. Both tested clean.
                  No, I used to use the ****, you twit. If you want to act childish and ignorant, then don't get in discussions and stick to the simpleton hater ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                    The typical visual indicators seem to be present. Balding is common, but also genetic, so that's a wash. But the bulk up, striation, and veins, are worrisome. One question I have is purely academic: Can juice give you a better chin?
                    NOTHING CAN GIVE YOU A BETTER CHIN!!!!!
                    The amount of forces your head can absorb does not have anything to do with amount of bulk in your body.
                    That is genetics, the natural size of your neck bone that inhibits the rattling of your brain inside your skull.

Comment

No, I used to use the ****, you twit. If you want to act childish and ignorant, then don't get in discussions and stick to the simpleton hater ****.
                      So, making baseless accusations and assumptions isn't childish?

Comment

Working...
                      X