No announcement yet.

[Twitter Wars] Kevin Iole and Oscar De La Hoya Exchange Over Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Twitter Wars] Kevin Iole and Oscar De La Hoya Exchange Over Twitter

Oscar - @KevinI one simple question Kevin. I love your very very positive articles on the UFC. Can boxing ever be that positive? And how Hahaha bob arum is saying there are a bunch of investors he's talking to try and make PAC vs mayweather. I can't stop laughing.

Kevin - @OscarDeLaHoya You'll never learn. Hopeless (he says, shaking his head).

Oscar - @KevinI I'm sick and tired of this guy not wanting to make good fights happen with us.

Kevin - @OscarDeLaHoya Do you think this is going to help? Seriously? You can't really be this naive, can you?

Oscar - @KevinI please bob is senile and stubborn and doesn't want these fights to happen.

Kevin - @OscarDeLaHoya I think both sides are. This isn't one or the other. It's both of you. But I give up. You're screwing up your own business.

Oscar - I talk about it so I can expose this guy to the fans who are demanding this fight. But it's ok for him to lie behind the press?

Kevin - @OscarDeLaHoya Do you seriously think making these juvenile comments is going to make Bob say, I'll call Richard so Oscar stops? Come on!

Oscar - @KevinI please you probably always here his side of the story because you live in Vegas. What u dont know is Richard called him 2 months ago and no response from bob till this day.

Kevin - @OscarDeLaHoya And when you have a chance to do something to make good fights, you give us Broner, Canelo & Russell versus total stiffs. Oscar, didn't I send you my number today so you could call me to tell me your side? Which you didn't do. I have criticized Bob very strongly in the past for his failures to get this done. But where's the urgency now?

Oscar - @KevinI my side never matters because like everyone els you are scared of bob.

Kevin - @OscarDeLaHoya We all want to see the great fights. I agree with you. The question is how to do it and one answer is certain: Not on Twitter

Oscar - Don't you think we want to match gamboa vs bronner Or rios vs soto or khan vs Bradley or PAC vs mayweather etc etc please.

Kevin - @OscarDeLaHoya Be a man of your word. You want a great fight: Canelo vs Kirkland. You have both guys. You don't need Bob. Do it.

Oscar - Bottom line is mayweather wants Pacquiao what's the hold up? Bob
    Last edited by Come∂ian; 11-30-2011, 01:42 AM.

do I read this .....down up ..or up down?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      do I read this .....down up ..or up down?
      down..................

Comment

Oscar is my fave fighter ever, but as a promoter he is unprofessional as hell.

Comment

Lol the moment Iole said Canelo-Kirkland Oscar changed the subject so fast.

Comment

Oscar got owned, badly.

Comment

Oscar should seriously let Schaefer take care of Golden Boy

Kevin said it like it is, both sides are at fault and do business the same way. GBP are no better then TR

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                Oscar is my fave fighter ever, but as a promoter he is unprofessional as hell.
                there is nothing unprofessional about this

just seems oscar is trying to get the truth out

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                  there is nothing unprofessional about this

just seems oscar is trying to get the truth out
                  Truth out of Kevin Iole? Seems to me he avoided every claim Iole made and just blamed Bob to justify it. But then when asked About Canelo-Kirkland, he cant blame bob so he just doesnt say anything

Comment

What stands out to me is this:
                    What u dont know is Richard called him 2 months ago and no response from bob till this day.
                    Doesnt seem like real urgency to make the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X