No announcement yet.

The reason some fighters are blindly hated and others blindly loved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason some fighters are blindly hated and others blindly loved

Lets face it Floyd is hated for many reasons,, He is cocky, big mouth, Pompous and disrespectful.

While Manny seems kind, soft spoken, and respectful.

Combine what the casual fans lack of knowledge in boxing, along with some who know enough that they dont like Floyd, plus Haters....I would say,

Is it easier to say,"Floyd is scared" than it is to say, "I believe Manny may be on some sort of PED during training and cleans up for fights"?

I mean who gives you that good or great REASONABLE, LOGICAL explanation for Floyd, "not wanting the fight"?
    No one....its usually, "He scared" or "He is just Afraid"...OKAY (real deep).

Now ask for a view on Mannys testing. They know nothing about deadlines, Needles, Fear, weakness, timelines, the fact that Shane Mosley beat these same tests, or even the fact that a boxer CAN use PED's and get away with it by cleaning up for the fight.....

So I say Floyd is Blindly hated and Manny is Blindly loved....lol

Stop with these useless threads. Floyd is disliked because he is a chicken and Manny is loved because he is a brave warrior with godlike talent.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Stop with these useless threads. Floyd is disliked because he is a chicken and Manny is loved because he is a brave warrior with godlike talent.

/thread
      Pac is obviously tapping you lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

/thread
        While this thread is pointless, this is a Moron Post. This man has been fighting since the 90's and you probably never fought in high school. You sir are a lame..

Comment

Same reasons why Floyd is picked apart in the media and in the news for doing nothing and others are forgotten

Check this video. Floyd has never done anything nearly as bad as any of these guys, but he is made to be the most hated boxer in history.

You've got murderers, drug dealers, strong arm robbery, Sugar Ray Leonard beat his wife (i didn't know that) BUT Floyd is accused of beating his wife(WITH NO PROOF) and takes away his son's iPhone.... Lock him up SMH

Comment

Floyd has class in the ring only, that's why I don't care for the guy too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
              The reason some fighters are blindly hated and others blindly loved.....
              .....is that nuthuggers are prepubescent morons who hero worship dumb jocks.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                Lets face it Floyd is hated for many reasons,, He is cocky, big mouth, Pompous and disrespectful.

While Manny seems kind, soft spoken, and respectful.

Is it easier to say,"Floyd is scared" than it is to say, "I believe Manny may be on some sort of PED during training and cleans up for fights"?

So I say Floyd is Blindly hated and Manny is Blindly loved....lol

Comment

Floyd and Ali are both cocky and outspoken. Whats the difference inbetween the two of them? Ali was loved by so many people where as Floyd recieves a lot of love but at the same time a lot of hate.

Comment

umm Excuse me sir, I would like to make a comment....

Mayweather sets out to be hated, he wants people to hate on him...

So why you get so mad when he acheives what he is after all along?

Comment

Working...
                    X