Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy fight? the hawk by KO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Pryor was easy to hit but he took the punches and kept coming forward with more and better punches of his own. He beat everyone he ever fought but I don't think he ever fought a guy with the speed, accuracy, punching angles, and explosive power of the Pacquiao that KOed Hatton. I think Pacquiao can hurt him and finish him off.It would be a war while it lasted but Pacquiao could match Pryor in the number of punches thrown per round and Pacquiao's punches were better in my opinion.Both guys take a great punch but I think Pacquiao is harder to hit clean and his left has more power than any Pryor punch.
      pacquiao looks at his best when opponents continually charge forward, statistically, pacquiao's knock out ratio against aggressive fighters is off the roof, pryor's chin will take a pounding, even a rock breaks if you hit it often enough
      Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 12-30-2012, 04:33 AM.

Comment

In a 2009 documentary, former Lewis-trained boxer Luis Resto revealed that Lewis would break apart antihistamine pills and pour the medicine into his water, giving him greater lung capacity in the later rounds of a fight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Pryor

Aaron Pryor hopped up on asthma pills has a really good chance against Pacquiao. Yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          In a 2009 documentary, former Lewis-trained boxer Luis Resto revealed that Lewis would break apart antihistamine pills and pour the medicine into his water, giving him greater lung capacity in the later rounds of a fight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Pryor

Aaron Pryor hopped up on asthma pills has a really good chance against Pacquiao. Yeah?
          isn't that considered as performance enhancing drugs since it does prolong endurance

Comment

Working...
          X