Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler: I Will Outbox and Overpower Allan Green!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bold Prediction, since nobody has the balls to do it lol

Allan Green is going to be a much tougher fight then Kessler thinks! Not only will he be tough but he will look impressive against Kessler but he won't get the Decision In Denmark OF COURSE! I think Green is just due to come up big in a big fight after having disappointing performances against Miranda, Ward and Johnson

Comment

I remember when people were saying Green would KO Froch

Comment

funny a euro cupkake is mad

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
        I doubt you've boxed a round in your life boy, and would **** yourself if you ever came face to face with Kessler. Like you'd know what it takes to be a man. LOL!
        Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
        "euros don't know any better"?...As opposed to a small minded, American simpleton, blessed with lower class manners and an I.Q of a cabbage?...Yeah, we just don't know any better. LOL!
        deal with it euro girl. I could come into Danish land with a row boat full of my friends and take the wimp land withing a few hours. Kessler is one of the softest boxers ever. Ward beat Kessie like a five year gets slapped around by a drunken dad. You sad euros wimps are a hoot!!!! deal with it you wimps are easy to defeat. too soft.

Comment

Allan Green is crap, Kessler should be able to beat him pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            How did he duck Bute??
            By not fighting him and instead fighting Stieglitz. Except that he didn't fight Stieglitz either and ended up fighting Allan Green.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              By not fighting him and instead fighting Stieglitz. Except that he didn't fight Stieglitz either and ended up fighting Allan Green.
              Even if he had to travel to Canada and get a penny for a purse?

Comment

Damn Nelson you love yourself some Mikkel eh?

Comment

How much is he getting for fighting Allan Green?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    How much is he getting for fighting Allan Green?
                    More than he was offered for going to Bute's backyard.

Comment

Green was such an non-entity in the super six. He really got owned in that tournament. Kessler fared a bit better but still -he withdrew early as well -so did he really end up with an advantage?

So both men has something to prove. Usually that means a throw down. We do know that both guys like to bomb it out blitzkrieg style. So this becomes the kind of fight that Allen can have a presence in. Not saying that he's gonna win, but the style match up should make for a decent showing by both men.

I'd go with a Kessler victory by TKO in Rd 5, after a series of traded knock downs.

Comment

Working...
                      X