Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Duck Move? Manny Sueing Mayweather and Walking, Or Bowe Ducking Lennox?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    pac is a roach and arum puppet....he himself would never duck anyone./end thread

Why is it that its never Pacs's fault? That he can't be held accountable for ANYTHING??? He knew Mosley wanted the fight, why didn't he fight him instead of a low confidence Cotto?? Arum said that Pac picks his fights, so that my friend was a duck!

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
      Exactly my point, YOU PEOPLE pick out parts of the video to fit your agenda of "Floyd is a coward" so you run with those things without looking at the subject at hand. The whole video is about drug testing and Manny refusing and Floyd not risking himself with someone who could be a dirty fighter. You people act like he just comes out and says "I'm a rich coward."
      Most of these kids havent even seen the video they just follow the herd.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
        Exactly my point, YOU PEOPLE pick out parts of the video to fit your agenda of "Floyd is a coward" so you run with those things without looking at the subject at hand. The whole video is about drug testing and Manny refusing and Floyd not risking himself with someone who could be a dirty fighter. You people act like he just comes out and says "I'm a rich coward."
        Floyd was saying flat out Manny was on something hence the lawsuit. "It's common sense" I believe he said.
        I'm just a fan. Common sense tells me passing drug tests means you are clean, and having 20 different reasons for not fighting is ducking, especially libelous comments on video.
        Common sense tells me, when you make t'shirts that say take the test, then find other reasons, when the guy agrees to testing, you are ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Most of these kids havent even seen the video they just follow the herd.
          So as a Floyd fan, you'd show that video to people to show how brave and smart Floyd is?

Comment

Originally posted by JLBlades View Post
            Floyd was saying flat out Manny was on something hence the lawsuit. "It's common sense" I believe he said.
            I'm just a fan. Common sense tells me passing drug tests means you are clean, and having 20 different reasons for not fighting is ducking, especially libelous comments on video.
            Common sense tells me, when you make t'shirts that say take the test, then find other reasons, when the guy agrees to testing, you are ducking.
            Common sense tells me if an athlete makes multiple excuses to avoid drug tests then chances are hes on them. But i know you dont see it that way

Comment

Originally posted by JLBlades View Post
              So as a Floyd fan, you'd show that video to people to show how brave and smart Floyd is?
              No ill show it to them when they blindly bust out that quote out of context.

Who said i thought it made him look smart or brave?

Comment

The Manny Pac lawsuit.

If he felt that much confidence in himself that he was clean AND that he could also beat Floyd in a ring, he would've announced it publicly, taken the test, beaten Floyd, and proven all of the naysayers and detractors wrong.

The lawsuit only proved that he was not confident in his abilities to beat Floyd nor in his own clean blood and urine.

What's even more mind boggling and telling at the same time is, he could've earned many millions more losing to Floyd in a ring than winning a thousand dollar lawsuit in court room.

Go figure.

Last edited by MindBat; 02-14-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Common sense tells me if an athlete makes multiple excuses to avoid drug tests then chances are hes on them. But i know you dont see it that way
                  Damn skippy. If Lance Armstrong can get away with it for all those years, with his clean cut American Hero image, with the kind of rigorous testing the TDF requires, you can bet your ass pacquiao could get away with it just by peeing into a cup after a fight. If something looks too good to be true, it usually is, and when it comes to PEDs, trust no-one.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    The Manny Pac lawsuit.

If he felt that much confidence in himself that he was clean AND that he could also beat Floyd in a ring, he would've announced it publicly, taken the test, beaten Floyd, and proven all of the naysayers and detractors wrong.

The lawsuit only proved that he was not confident in his abilities to beat Floyd nor in his own clean blood and urine.

What's even more mind boggling and telling at the same time is, he could've earned many millions more losing to Floyd in a ring than winning a thousand dollar lawsuit in court room.

Go figure.

This was an excellent post, even though Bowe's was very bad too

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                      only 14 year olds could possibly use a term like floomo...get a grip. Red K for name calling.
                      Name calling? You assumed he was 14....

Comment

Working...
                      X