No announcement yet.

Is the drug testing news to Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
    it makes sense to me dude that runs vada has been trying to ruin memos reputation for awhile would you trust them?
    Trying to ruin memo's reputation? his reputation is dirt and always will be, same goes for Conte.

Real question here is whether Bob signed Bradley up to a contract which allowed Marquez no vada testing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Trying to ruin memo's reputation? his reputation is dirt and always will be, same goes for Conte.

Real question here is whether Bob signed Bradley up to a contract which allowed Marquez no vada testing.
      I thought that was kind of funny.
      Ruin Memo's reputation?
      What could anybody do to ruin his reputation?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Yeah, I don't doubt it. He also has to pay for extra testing which is why he doesn't want it. All comes down to money for him. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he took it out of the fighters purses.

I don't really get why Bradley would insist on double the testing TBH. Has anyone ever done double random testing? That just sounds absurd to me. One extra testing body, apart from the boxing commission, seems well and truly enough but to have the boxing commission (corrupt and inept), plus USADA and then on top of that VADA as well?
        I remember reading that article saying Bradley wanted VADA, Marquez wanted USADA, and they agreed to use both as a compromise. That's why this situation is so confusing now.

Comment

Working...
        X