Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.... Who's going to take Ishe Smith new belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    lol funniest post fight reaction ever

it wasn't just crying, it was sobbing weeping and wailing

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      lol funniest post fight reaction ever

Comment

lololol best thread topic I've seen all day.

Comment

Erislandy Lara if Ishe has got the cojones to face him. I feel l-ike Cotto will try and fight him though

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
            Erislandy Lara if Ishe has got the cojones to face him. I feel l-ike Cotto will try and fight him though

Smith has to fight Molina next or else he'll get stripped. They're already in negotiations to fight. Smith actually called out Molina after he won the belt, he already knew he had to fight him.

Comment

Cotto, Carlos Molina or Demetrius Andrade

Comment

I hope it's Molina. I've been salivating for a Cotto/Molina fight forever

Comment

Probably whoever fights him next. This kid just isn't that good anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Smith has to fight Molina next or else he'll get stripped. They're already in negotiations to fight. Smith actually called out Molina after he won the belt, he already knew he had to fight him.
                    Oh. I guess Molina does deserve it, he's worked his way up an is being avoided too due to his style. Anyone that can force a dead out of Lara has got to have some worth. At least Ishe isn't duckinbhim like Canelo

Comment

He is not very good. If he keeps his word and fights Molina next then Molina will take his belt. If he fights Lara next then Lara takes his belt. If he fights Vanes next then Vanes takes his belt. If he fights Cotto next then Cotto takes his belt.Look at his record and you will see that Smith is not very hard for the top 154 pounders to beat. He didn't beat Bundrage by much and Bundrage is not very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X