No announcement yet.

Why is Hopkins not suspected of PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    BH is probably on something. I mean he was underdog against the likes of Trinidad, so at some point in BHS career many people didnt think that much of him that is clear to see.

Young guys take PEDs as they arent good enough without it, so to imagine a old guy feeling the need to take them to compete isnt insane to think. It pains me to say it as i wish BH was clean, as he is doing it for the middle aged guys like us.

Fighting is a young mans game for a reason. Of course you can choose to fight if you want to at BHs age, but you just normally arent good enough to win titles.
    you've *****ed and moaned for almost 4 years when people use the same rationale for Manny.

Comment

• He's definitely not eliminated.

Comment

• Becuase of his lifestyle, and also his style of boxing. When he was at 160lbs he was a solid 160..he walked around at 160..he eats right, and doesnt drink or smoke thats 1 reason. Another reason is that he isnt walking thru punches..or going up in weight and knocking guys out bigger than him. His success depends on his hard work, and discipline. He does everything in a calculated fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          BH is probably on something. I mean he was underdog against the likes of Trinidad, so at some point in BHS career many people didnt think that much of him that is clear to see.

Young guys take PEDs as they arent good enough without it, so to imagine a old guy feeling the need to take them to compete isnt insane to think. It pains me to say it as i wish BH was clean, as he is doing it for the middle aged guys like us.

Fighting is a young mans game for a reason. Of course you can choose to fight if you want to at BHs age, but you just normally arent good enough to win titles.
          He was the underdog againts Tito becuase Tito looked unstopable and was ranked as p4p as one of the best right up there with RJ, + he destroyed the young Joppy while Hopkins went the distance with Holmes. Now when you look at the Tito fight you can see how perfect B-hop was fighting, and how smart he was, especially in the inside he must of head butted Tito like 10 times in that match..and got away with all of them..thats ring savy...I doubt B-hop ever used any peds..im not saying there isnt a chance he did but I doubt it. And Im one of those guys who thinks that more than 50% of boxers today are using something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            marquez seemed to remake his entire physique in less than a year at the age of 39 or 40. i think that's the difference.

memo heredia throws up a red flag as well.

i don't discount the possibility that any boxer is using PEDs. the standard piss tests are a complete joke.

Comment

• because he fights like an old guy?

it's not like he's knocking guys out like mike tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Pavlik, Pascal, Dawson, Cloud were all tailor made for Hopkins

How was Dawson tailor made for BHop?
                Dawson whooped his ass, Bhop faked an injury to get out of the first fight, plus he avoided Chad for years until he no longer could (he had a agreement to fight Chad before he was aloud to fight Pascal).
                Dawson schools this version of Bhop every day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                X