Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll temporarily consume your life lol, when I first started watching it on Netflix I'd spend ALL of my free time watching it. It's the most addicting show I've ever seen, it's realistic, great acting and character development, and it gets better throughout the seasons. The cinematography is also movie worthy, IMO it's the greatest tv show ever made.

Most shows start off string and then drop off, BB however gets better as the story progresses, season after season.

Comment

Start at the begining of course. At first you might wonder what the big deal is, but after you get a ways through the series you will see.

Comment

Yes, and if you need a reason then you're not worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          It'll temporarily consume your life lol, when I first started watching it on Netflix I'd spend ALL of my free time watching it. It's the most addicting show I've ever seen, it's realistic, great acting and character development, and it gets better throughout the seasons. The cinematography is also movie worthy, IMO it's the greatest tv show ever made.

Most shows start off string and then drop off, BB however gets better as the story progresses, season after season.
          I did the same thing...watched 5 seasons in 3 or 4 days.

Comment

Breaking Bad > Walking Dead

Comment

the missus loves breaking bad,she cried me a river when series 5 was done!

Comment

GOAT show that's why, now f^ck off and go watch it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post

Also am I the only one who thought the Wire was overrated? I like the show, but I don't rate it above Breaking Bad or Sopranos.
                  only the 1st two season were great 3 was ok and by the 4th season it wasnt the same I felt the same about Sopranos really only the 1st 3 season were ATG and after that it was getting redundant personally I would rank it
                  1. Breaking Bad
                  2. The Wire
                  3. Sopranos

Comment

Watch it. You won't regret it. To be in your place right now.....wow. The wait between seasons 3 and 4 was effing insane for me. The wait between 4 and 5? Even worse.

If there's only one negative about the show, it's the serialized part of it. You just can't watch any episode unlike what I did with the Sopranos. With the Sopranos, once I watched the hilarious Pine Barrens episode I became a fan. Breaking Bad is like a classic novel where you must begin at the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      Watch it. You won't regret it. To be in your place right now.....wow. The wait between seasons 3 and 4 was effing insane for me. The wait between 4 and 5? Even worse.

If there's only one negative about the show, it's the serialized part of it. You just can't watch any episode unlike what I did with the Sopranos. With the Sopranos, once I watched the hilarious Pine Barrens episode I became a fan. Breaking Bad is like a classic novel where you must begin at the start.
                      This is true...I had tried to tune in to a couple of random episodes and just couldn't get into it. Then I decided to start with the pilot episode and realized there was no way to be able to watch this without having started from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                      X