Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was David Haye's best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for his Chisora win. He looked very impressive..

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Valuev maybe. Next question what's Wlad's best win? What's Vitali's best win?
      Vitali's best wins were over a fat Kirk Johnson and Danny Williams.

Wladimir.. He's had good wins but not a best one IMO. Still got time to fit one in maybe..

Wladimir's resume is decent IMO (plenty of top rated boxers) but his accomplishments, for a dude who's rather chinny, are pretty top notch.

Wladimir is a deserving hall of famer IMHO. He showed courage in defeats and reigned as the lineal champion.

Vitali will be remembered for a great fight and courageous loss to Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Mormeck easily
        he got off the deck to stop the guy for unified/lineal CW title
        Haye took care of business at CW, not so much at HW

Comment

none, they all suck tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            none, they all suck tbh
            They really do.

Haye's resume is awful.

Comment

If haye was about 10000 times less ****y,1000 less arrogantand diddent have the looks and body he has, he would be about as respected as wladimir and vitali.

sure there have been some dodgy fights, but wat fighter out there have only been in hardcore matchups ? his win over enzo,valuev,chrisora, momack, makes him very legit.

People also downplay his preformance aganist Wlad way too much, wlad executet the perfect fight strategy to keep haye at bay, yet haye still whent 12 rounds and landed plenty.
              The current wlad wwould proberly crsuh most other HW in history before the 12 round.

Comment

I went with Chisora in spite of 3 losses. I thought he beat Helenius and he went the distance with Vitali. Mormeck hed been stopped by O'Neil Bell the year before Haye did.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  They really do.

Haye's resume is awful.
                  yup.

He was only in the game to make money, he made an estimated 30 million quid so he's happy.

If he doesn't care about his reputation, why should I

Comment

Going over to Germany to beat someone who outweighed him by 7 stone and going over to Paris to knock Mormeck out in his own back yard are good wins
                    Sparking Chisora out was a good win,a guy who got robbed against helenius and went the distance with Fury and Vitali

Comment

he has two stand out wins imo,at cruiserweight its mormeck and at heavyweight id say chisora was his best,the valuev bout he wasnt that impressive apart from the 11th or 12th round when he wobbled him.out running a 7ft giant is not to me that very impressive

Comment

Working...
                      X