No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Hatton: I'll Flatten Someone To Convince I'm Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    It's not like you're paying £15 per month, it'll be every 6 months or so for the best cards over here.

Show me one card that rivals Hatton's.
    I reckon the matchroom card will rival it, and its on Sky Sports. Nothing is completely confirmed but Eddie Hearn has mentioned that Scotty Cardle, Kal Yafai and Tony Bellew are all going to be on the Froch card. That looks great to me! Although Quigg vs Munroe does look tasty.
    Last edited by Sage84; 10-25-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

It will be PPV.

Primetime have a deal with another promoter called Steve Goodwin, that's where the free-to-air boxing comes from. Hatton's undercard is full of quality fights, looking forward to Quigg-Munroe more than the main event.

hmmmm, Im sure Hatton could also have done a free to air deal until he started until bigger fights happen, Quigg v Munroe is a good undercard fight and yes just looked at the other fights and they do look pretty good.

Martin Murray vs ?
      Macklin vs ?
      Rabchenko defending Euro belt
      Gary Buckland

Might actually be worth the 15 quid!

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        I reckon the matchroom card will rival it. Nothing is completely confirmed but Eddie Hearn has mentioned that Scotty Cardle, Kal Yafai and Tony Bellew are all going to be on the Froch card. That looks great to me! Although Quigg vs Munroe does look tasty.
        Cardle & Yafai will be fighting poor opponents.

Quigg-Munroe
        Buckland-Foster
        Rabchenko-Vitu

All close, competitive fights that could headline their own card on Sky or BoxNation. Hopefully Murray is matched with a good opponent and the same with Etches & Dickens.

Just because the fighters or fights don't interest you doesn't mean you can deny the quality of this card.
        Last edited by D-MiZe; 10-25-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

To be fair the fight will flop at ppv he needs to this fight on sky or channel 5 everyone has sky sports these days... I don't even know what channel primetime is

Comment

DO NOT ORDER THIS FIGHT

Primetime do absolutely nothing for the sport except put fights that would otherwise be on Sky or Boxnation on PPV.

If nobody pays, Primetime disappears.

Comment

No, I just realise what Primetime is doing for my sport. You could call it a poor man's Boxnation.

Ask yourself the question, do you really think Primetime are going to pick up a Hatton fight and allow those errors to happen again?

I'm positive that all these complaints and issues are to do with the first fight Primetime ever aired, so there is going to be problems. But now they're somewhat established and have been airing boxing shows regularly.
              Primetime's coverage is garbage, has been from the start. Andy Kerr (?) is a terrible host who seems to fall asleep during the late broadcasts. He also doesn't seem to know anything about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                DO NOT ORDER THIS FIGHT

Primetime do absolutely nothing for the sport except put fights that would otherwise be on Sky or Boxnation on PPV.

If nobody pays, Primetime disappears.
                Truer words never spoken.

Comment

BOLLOCKS! Ill stream it

Comment

What the? Pay to watch this? Don't think so. At this point, if Hatton wins Sachenko is a true bum. And if Sachenko wins, the Brits will be crying, like certain posters were after Morales got beat. I hear the under card is good, but I never heard of them, so I'll pass.

Comment

I echo what everyone else seems to be saying which is I guess I wont be watching Hattons comeback then.

Its a shame cuz I was looking forward to the Munroe- Quigg rematch on the undercard but I no longer buy ppv for fights Im not that arent worthy. If it was a big fight then Id get it but its a guy coming off a stoppage loss vs an unknown again coming off a stoppage loss. Its not going to have huge implications on the world of boxing whatever happens so Ill watch a stream or youtube it the next morning. No big deal.

I understand why Ricky wouldnt want to give it to sky after what they did to him and same for Boxnation. However he could have gone to channel 5 and do record numbers for that channel and let everyone see it for free. Instead he went with the option that gives him more short term fincancial benefit.

Comment

Working...
                      X