Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN's Anderson Cooper Attacked, Punched In The Head By Pro-Mubarak Mob In Egypt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] CNN's Anderson Cooper Attacked, Punched In The Head By Pro-Mubarak Mob In Egypt

Looks like Mubarak is hiring the wrong thugs..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_817352.html

Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of Hosni Mubarak in Cairo on Wednesday. CNN's Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper was punched in the head ten times.

The incident came as pro-Mubarak supporters attacked protesters calling for the Egyptian president to step down. Speaking on "American Morning" after the attack, Cooper said that he and his crew had been trying to go to a neutral zone between the two groups.

"We never got that far," he said. "We were set upon by pro-Mubarak supporters punching us in the head." Cooper said that he and the crew tried to escape, but that the crowd only grew: "the crowd kept growing, kept throwing punches, kicks...suddenly a young man would look at you and punch you in the face."

A CNN update said that "no one was seriously hurt" in the attack.

A pro-Mubarak group also roughed up a Washington Post editor on Wednesday.

Cooper spoke to The Huffington Post from Cairo on Monday.

That's so awesome!!

I was rooting for Mubarak before but now I'm a devoted fan. Anderson Cooper's deserved to be punched in his stupid head for years.

Comment

Hopefully he was rolling with the punches.

E

Comment

What did Cooper do? He was just there covering the story. Thats messed up.

Comment

He's telling the truth. Police states don't like folks telling the truth to the international community.

Comment

So does Anderson Cooper have a Tex Cobb chin or and Amir Khan chin? Or is it somewhere inbetween? We need a poll TS.

Comment

'- p e t -' is a huge fanatic supporter of police states.

E

Comment

Originally posted by - p e t - View Post
                That's so awesome!!

I was rooting for Mubarak before but now I'm a devoted fan. Anderson Cooper's deserved to be punched in his stupid head for years.
                Go back to 4chan, dip****

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  So does Anderson Cooper have a Tex Cobb chin or and Amir Khan chin? Or is it somewhere inbetween? We need a poll TS.
                  Anderson has a Lennox Lewis chin, he'll hit the deck but come back for more.

You gotta expect it though, I think Anderson probably pulled a no mas and made his corner stop it. KO1 government mob/plainclothes police.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 02-02-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    He's telling the truth. Police states don't like folks telling the truth to the international community.

Anderson Cooper telling the truth? He doesn't even do that in his own country.

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    Go back to 4chan, dip****
                    Eat a dick faggot.

Comment

Working...
                    X