Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac and Hopkins are not on PED's. End it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there was a magical drug that made your handspeed faster and your chin better-- there would be thousands of careless boxers getting caught for that ****.

Al-Qaeda would be on that ****. Israeli scientists would be researching that ****. UFC fighters would be on that ****. Julian Assange would be leaking memos about that ****.

The notion that some magical drug that is hidden from piss tests was concocted by ******ed scientists in a backwards Third World nation like the Philippines is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
      Lets not be naive, you should expect most top athletes to have used peds let alone boxers. Its ridiculous to think that Manny is definately not on PEDs, if you claim to not have any suspicion your 1 of 3 things, lying to yourself, very young or very stupid.
      As long as you apply this logic yourself to all fighters (not just Manny), props to you.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        As long as you apply this logic yourself to all fighters (not just Manny), props to you.
        Thats exactly what I'm doing so yes, props to me

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          Thats exactly what I'm doing so yes, props to me
          Yes sir, props to you! If we had more like you, then we would be in good shape!

Comment

Speculation and jealousy. Pac is about as juiced up as a Muslim vegan with a stomach full of pork meat.

Comment

can you prove it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                This crap is beyond annoying and stupid at this point. I'm sick of seeing it. (and yeah I realize this technically is another one but what can ya do). Do people realize all this talk is hurting boxing? Get a clue...constantly talking about boxing's biggest superstar being on ped's is not good. You can't be boxing fans. Idc if you're a Floyd fan or not, hurting boxing's image is never good so stfu about it.
                Do you not realize the accusations in the first place were just a ploy? Its mind games and was never about cleaning up the sport. All of this stemmed from Mayweather Sr...the same guy everyone calls insane. Didn't he say Pac was from another planet or something even? Its ridiculous that people actually listened to him in the first place, some of you kids are really grasping at straws. Mayweather might never even fight again at this point so get out of his ass already. I'm really trying to avoid another childish and useless Pac vs Mayweather debate so I'm ending this post now.
                They're not PED's and stop trying to ruin the sport because of a bias. Its not good for anyone. Stick to one damn thread at least, we don't need 150 threads bashing Pac or Hopkins about it.
                YOUR RIGHT!!
                I dont believe HOPKINS is on anything either!
                The other guy...no comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                  This crap is beyond annoying and stupid at this point. I'm sick of seeing it. (and yeah I realize this technically is another one but what can ya do). Do people realize all this talk is hurting boxing? Get a clue...constantly talking about boxing's biggest superstar being on ped's is not good. You can't be boxing fans. Idc if you're a Floyd fan or not, hurting boxing's image is never good so stfu about it.
                  Do you not realize the accusations in the first place were just a ploy? Its mind games and was never about cleaning up the sport. All of this stemmed from Mayweather Sr...the same guy everyone calls insane. Didn't he say Pac was from another planet or something even? Its ridiculous that people actually listened to him in the first place, some of you kids are really grasping at straws. Mayweather might never even fight again at this point so get out of his ass already. I'm really trying to avoid another childish and useless Pac vs Mayweather debate so I'm ending this post now.
                  They're not PED's and stop trying to ruin the sport because of a bias. Its not good for anyone. Stick to one damn thread at least, we don't need 150 threads bashing Pac or Hopkins about it.
                  since when has hopkins been accused as a ped user.dont mix hopkins name with possible ped user dip shiiit

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                    since when has hopkins been accused as a ped user.dont mix hopkins name with possible ped user dip shiiit
                    Okay, now i'm curios. Just to let you know, awhile ago, like years, Hopkins name came up (in PED talks).

Now, since you say the words possible PED user, is he the only one that applies to?

Isn't it possible, that there are loads of boxers on PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                      Okay, now i'm curios. Just to let you know, awhile ago, like years, Hopkins name came up (in PED talks).

Now, since you say the words possible PED user, is he the only one that applies to?

Isn't it possible, that there are loads of boxers on PED's.
                      post a link i would like to see it not saying hop wast supected but i would like your source article you got this from.i wouldt doubt that are many ped user out thier but it doest help roach when he has had cheaters in his camp and then thier is mosely and the only reason he was caught was because he was forced to come clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X