No announcement yet.

Peņalosa challenges Rafael Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nelsoncm
    Is there any other word in your dictionary other than "overrated" and "bum?"

I guess you're the only one overrating an old fighter who has been given a chance.

It was wise of you to remove your Prospects signature. Your prospects are slowly falling one by one to supposedly sacrificial lambs. First you jinxed was Escobedo. I wonder who's next. Maybe Mares or Paez Jr?

Don't pay no attention to him. He is the resident idiot of this site. Nobody really takes his dumb ass seriously. He has no credibility and his record for predicting fights are ****. I think Marquez will be too much for an old worn out Penalosa. I think Gerry will hang in there till the end though. I hope Gerry proves me wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Epie2
      Gerry Peņalosa just won the World Boxing Foundation 115 crown. But he struggled to make the weight. He focuses his sight on IBF 118 champ Rafael Marquez. Marquez's aggressive style suites well with the accurate counter-punching Peņalosa. Take your pick.

are you ****ing kidding me

Comment

It was Dec 3 '04 when this thread was started. If the fight pushes through on Dec 2 '06, it would be 2 years to the day for us to see Gerry Peņalosa realize his wish to fight Rafael Marquez.

Still, take your pick.

Comment

At last a boxing fight in my country

Is it going to be PPV for you guy

Comment

Well, congratulations because it is not just another fight. It's big title fight featuring a current P4P fighter in Rafa.

Comment

Working...
            X