Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley, "Cotto won becuz of his human qualities, not becuz he's the better fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in other words clottey is the better fighter and beat cotto, but cotto brings the money.

clotey would have had to ko cotto or knock him down three times to win the fight.just boxing cotto wasn't enough he needed to do a margarito on the guy to win the fight.

sad but true clottey needs to develop a more offensive technique to win the close big fights since cotto did nothing to him in terms of effective puinching from round 8-12 just running

Comment

It's always enteraining to come into a thread and see some lame ass ******s complain like they some badasses and gangsters.lmao.i love boxingscene..........cotto ducks nobody.cheats nobody, still the hate persists..
      that's how real my boy is.........

these putas can't take it.while their both nurse they're little booboos and others are gonna be fighting for peanuts soon, the boy's about to make a kiling, and they can't deal with it!
      Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 06-15-2009, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I wonder if Lamps is an alcoholic. He says **** that may sound good buzzed up or drunk but most of us are like, wtf did he just say?
        :

Comment

It's always enteraining to come into a thread and see some lame ass ******s complain like they some badasses and gangsters.lmao.i love boxingscene..........
          cotto got his aswhipped and ran like a *****..I saw it with my own two eyes

Comment

To me the way Emmanuel Steward rode Clottey's nuts was harsh too. I saw the fight the way Lederman scored it...6 rds a piece and the deciding factor was Clottey getting knocked down in the very first round. It was Clottey's fault he didn't win. Not being active in the last round and allowing himself to get caught in that first round. He had the fight in the bag with a guy who couldn't see the right hand coming all night. If anything place the blame on Clottey for not taking advantage or just give Cotto his ****ing dues and know that the kid is a good fighter and knows how to win and fight. Hell Cotto has faced all the top guys at Welterweight with the exception of P.W. and he still doesn't get respect WTF. Seriously, guys what does the man have to do to gain a little recognition from you all?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
              plastercheato had floyd stuttering like he got thrown a cold ass bucket of water.cotto had the balls to fight him.unlike others.and why you talking like you a g?tyhe **** outta here.keep it up e-thug.cotto would smck the **** out your ***** ass.

Comment

Yeah, No.

Cotto won because Boxing is scored on a 10 point must system and Joshua Clottey although showed great stuff, didn't do enough to win the fight. Sorry........deal with it.

It's boxing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If Boxing came down to fights being decided purely on who's the better fighter........then let's not even have boxing as a sport.

Just name your best person and he can um........fight....um.....Himself?

go die in fire nubs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post

Ain't that the truth!

Cotto is claimed to be some Macho warrior, but this is the first time he's even fought someone who is bigger than he is.

He ran like a coward in all his biggest fights, and lost two of them. Getting brutally KO'd by punching bag Margarito, when Clottey went 12 rounds with one hand, is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Yeah, No.

Cotto won because Boxing is scored on a 10 point must system and Joshua Clottey although showed great stuff, didn't do enough to win the fight. Sorry........deal with it.

It's boxing.
                      +1

What you said.

Comment

Working...
                      X