No announcement yet.

Broner Did Not Duck Khan!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
    That's all fine, but since Broner tweeted about Khan, he should have backed it up.

You don't diss someone and then run away when they call you out.
    Who's to say this fight is not next??It can happen down the line..I understand,everyone wants the fight when they want it..Yet I'm sure Broner handlers(who I think really stop the fight from happening)said wait a sec kid..Fight a tune up and then go for a guy like Khan..Which in all realness(and fairness)is a smart move..

Comment

Broner does not want a rematch with Maidana. He moved down to 140 so nobody would ask him to rematch Maidana. He is fighting a guy Khan easily KOed. A guy not rank even in the top 50. Broner will KO this easy opponent an you can talk about how great he is.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
        Khan is not worth Floyds time and Nor is he worth Adrien Broner's time. Broner is atg compared to amir khan. Khan is horrible. He does not belong in the same ring as Adrien Broner.
        But Molina does

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
          Khan is not worth Floyds time and Nor is he worth Adrien Broner's time. Broner is atg compared to amir khan. Khan is horrible. He does not belong in the same ring as Adrien Broner.
          Lmfao! Stop it bro.

Comment

Working...
          X