Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rofl war morales

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Are you saying Chad Dawson didn't say on video that he would fight Ward at 168 or a catchweight of 175?
      "175 is a catch weight" -BoxingGenius27

Are you saying that Chad Dawson didn't attempt to ask for a catch weight of 170 shortly after calling out Ward? Because that's exactly what happened.

Dawson was drained.

Comment

Floyd fought just as much as DLH. DLH and Floyd were very inactive at that stage.

Regarding the weight, sure Floyd could've made the weight, just like DLH made the weight.

Hell Chris Byrd even made 175 before getting knocked the fcuk out.

So again, "making" the weight wasn't the issue. It's the risk of draining yourself that's the issue. If Floyd felt like he'd rather pay a penalty on weight over draining himself then more power to him. The idea is to learn from other people's mistakes.

So again, are you going to pick at Floyd for beating supposedly weight drained fighters or are you going to pick at him for not being the weight drained fighter?

Which is it?
        Let's stop being silly. Floyd fought Shane nearly a whole year after JMM at the same weight class. If he was struggling that bad to make weight, why did he stay there? It's the principle. Make the damn weight. FWIW, he chose the damn CW in the first place.

And stop saying "supposedly weight drained fighters". They were clearly weight drained. Chicanito Hernandez went on record on OntheGrindBoxing radio podcast saying how bad he struggled to make weight. Look it up. And Diego Corrales? Come on, the pre-fight hype before the fight made it clear that Diego was weak.

I already made clear that I don't believe he wouldve been drained vs JMM. So to answer your dumb question, I'm picking on him for fighting drained opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          "175 is a catch weight" -BoxingGenius27

Are you saying that Chad Dawson didn't attempt to ask for a catch weight of 170 shortly after calling out Ward? Because that's exactly what happened.

Dawson was drained.
          This dumbass doesn't realize that Chad Dawson called 175 a catchweight not BoxingGenius27.

But hey, that's what trolling ass alts do, I guess

Lastly, I don't give a fcuk about 170. Wanna know why? Because he said he could make 168, that's why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felixtito View Post
            And if it's Eric Morales (who's career is pretty much done) what does FLoyd have to do in order to over take him?

For me personally, if Floyd beats Martinez, Canelo, and one more fighter of Cotto's caliber, he will definitely surpass Morales I actually think he will beat 2-3 more fighters of Cotto's caliber before he retires.
            @ Floyd having to beat a p4p guy at a weight class that clearly isn't for him, beating the top guy at 154, and then another top tier fighter to surpass Morales. If he did all that you're looking at a top 20 fighter of all time. Floyd has already surpassed Morales and isn't far behind Pacquaio for best fighter in the last 20 years.

Comment

• "175 is a catch weight idiot!"

-BoxingGenius27

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post

"175 is a catch weight idiot!"

-BoxingGenius27
                Lol It's Mars Volta back on his 20th alt.

Great, now I know who I'm talking to. I'll politely end this conversation now lol

Comment

• "I don't give a F about 170, Chad never asked for a CW"

"175 is a catch weight"

Sure is a genius

Comment

• lmaoo BoxingGenius is getting owned left and right again.

Comment

Lol It's Mars Volta back on his 20th alt.

Great, now I know who I'm talking to. I'll politely end this conversation now lol
                      BG, we all heard it. He thinks you're mad so he's repeating himself. Trolls do that when they think they have a live one. Learn to brush that **** off. Trust me, if he doesnt sig it, he wont let you forget it tonight. Dawson didn't even mean to say what he said, but he just came out of a tough fight. It happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X