No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme, Rosinsky and Bracero Win Bouts in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme, Rosinsky and Bracero Win Bouts in New York

Roseland Ballroom, New York City - Welterweight Thomas Dulorme (15-0, 12 KOs) stopped Alberto Herrera (8-7-1, 5 KOs) after seven rounds of punishment. Dulorme served out combinations and bombs until Herrera was unable to come out for the eight round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Glad they didn't televise this bumfight on ESPN, fight some real competition tommy boy.

Comment

War Dulorme.

I think its about time they put him in with some tougher competition.

Not a huge leap of course, but someone that'll test him fairly well.

I think he's ready.

Comment

Thats some BS, why was Dulorme fighting that bum!! smH!!!

He needs to start fighting live comp!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Thats some BS, why was Dulorme fighting that bum!! smH!!!

He needs to start fighting live comp!
          Agreed.

Frankly, I'm surprised that dude lasted 8 rounds

Apparently, his next fight will be in PR.

Hopefully his promoters give him some solid competition for that fight.

They aren't doing him any favors by padding his record with Cab drivers.

Comment

Yeah, put him in there with Bradley so he can spark him.

They had mentioned Devon Alexander but I'm not sure Devon is willing to take a whooping that will basically leave him as a boxing stepping stone.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Yeah, put him in there with Bradley so he can spark him.

They had mentioned Devon Alexander but I'm not sure Devon is willing to take a whooping that will basically leave him as a boxing stepping stone.
              Woah there, I'm a big fan of Dulorme but Alexander can box and has way more experience than Dulorme and only has one loss, in which he pussied out. He carries his weight very well into the 147 lbs and is the stockier fighter of the two. It may seem a bit foolish now but early last year I favored him to win by boxing the **** against Bradley as he was the more skilled and polished fighter.

I'm all for the challenge but it's not gonna be a walk in the park. Also, Dulormes chin hasn't been tested and that's always a factor. I say feed Paulie to Dulorme, he'd have every advantage except experience.

Comment

just got back from fights
                brucero looked good

rosinsky looked great at 168 dominated pryor
                pryors chin held up to big shots

durlome looked good against c level comp
                but ate a few shots

did not stay for last fight

call me crazy but i wana see rosinsky pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by Illangelo View Post
                  Agreed.

Frankly, I'm surprised that dude lasted 8 rounds

Apparently, his next fight will be in PR.

Hopefully his promoters give him some solid competition for that fight.

They aren't doing him any favors by padding his record with Cab drivers.
                  In PR? You don't know if it's for the WV2-Marquez fight? 'cause that'd be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                    Woah there, I'm a big fan of Dulorme but Alexander can box and has way more experience than Dulorme and only has one loss, in which he pussied out. He carries his weight very well into the 147 lbs and is the stockier fighter of the two. It may seem a bit foolish now but early last year I favored him to win by boxing the **** against Bradley as he was the more skilled and polished fighter.

I'm all for the challenge but it's not gonna be a walk in the park. Also, Dulormes chin hasn't been tested and that's always a factor. I say feed Paulie to Dulorme, he'd have every advantage except experience.
                    just saw him live ringside ...PAULIE AND ALEXANDER BOTH WIN AGAINST HIM TONIGHT
                    lil green
                    but in due time were lookin at the next cotto ,faster might even hit harder

Comment

Working...
                    X