No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Is Dumb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Mayorga must have had a ton trouble getting big fights. And all those hugs and kisses Margarito gave to Cotto in 24/7 must have helped sell the fight tremendously. Oh wait...

*****Shots Fired*****

Comment

It sucks to see such a fun fighter to watch ruin the momentum he had after knocking out Paul Williams because he won't stop trying to whore himself out for a pay day. I haven't really been a fan because it's annoying to hear him keep calling out the same 4 guys over and over.

Just move on. He has so many options at 154 and 160 that can make him money. Fight them and call Floyd and Pac out at the same time, what's so difficult about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
        PAC is smart enough to admit that he'a too small to fight Martinez at 154.
        I mean seriously, I still say he shouldn't even be at 147 at all since he keeps weighing less than that on his recent fights.

Martinez needs to man up and fight people his own size.

You weaboo...
        listen I absolutely think that Martinez needs to forget the big payday vs Pacman & fight someone like Pirog and hope that Floyd gives him a chance. Because Floy has the skill to make a close fight. I do wonder what you and all the rest that give Pacman passes are gonna say when he rematches Cotto for his jrmiddleweight strap though.

Comment

Working...
        X