Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a Floyd mayweather comeback interest you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No

But I'm shocked his diehard fans have put a cork in him returning.

Especially going out on a whimper in fighting a boring fight with Berto.

You diehard floyd fans really must be so disappointed in his recent fights from all that clinching and hugging to not want to see him ever fight again

it only shows he doesn't have it anymore. Yep, Potential boring style fights should be shelved for good. Retiring is the only way for Floyd. Boxing needs to see exciting fights.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2016, 10:32 AM.

Comment

His opponent would be the deciding factor. I'm not big on him coming back for say a Garcia, but for Brook or Thurman, I would like to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'd watch it cuz I try to watch all the boxing I can, but I don't think I've ever been excited in seeing anyone's comeback except maybe Foreman's so Floyd would be no different.

Usually my interest in a boxer starts to diminish the older they get as well so it's like a combo of unappealing **** to me when an older boxer comes back.
        Agreed! Hey Panda, I'm kinda new here, can you tell me why my rep power went from green with a one to the orange/red color it is now with a 0? Don't mean to sound dumb, I just don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschool5 View Post
          Agreed! Hey Panda, I'm kinda new here, can you tell me why my rep power went from green with a one to the orange/red color it is now with a 0? Don't mean to sound dumb, I just don't know.
          People with nothing better to do make that happen...red k or some ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            People with nothing better to do make that happen...red k or some ****
            Oh on the Karma? They disapproved of my posts?

Comment

Oh on the Karma? They disapproved of my posts?
              Yeah I think that's how it works...**** em let em hate

Comment

Big Floyd fan but I don't want to see him fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  Yeah I think that's how it works...**** em let em hate
                  I see. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it, I sent you the green K bro.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    His opponent would be the deciding factor. I'm not big on him coming back for say a Garcia, but for Brook or Thurman, I would like to see that.
                    I feel the same way, but of course as a big Floyd fan I would watch regardless of who the opponent is.

Comment

Yeah thats kinda hard to differentiate. I've seen a purple and a black karma too. I dont know what they mean too

Comment

Working...
                      X