Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez cheating against Pacquiao Watch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delahoya5390589 View Post
    3-1 favorite, its not my fault Pacquiao took over the sport, he is just going to get bigger. 500,000 people at the weigh-in, thats a huge fanbase
    Wow, half a million people at the weigh in? Really?

Comment

Lol. He's never going to show his face in here again.

Comment

Do you tards know that this happens in 100% of Southpaw vs Normal fights? This has been done for years and years. Its not cheating, you plant your foot on your opponent and then try to punch him in the face. How is this cheating when both of them can do it?

You guys are bored complaining about small stuff

Comment

3-1 favorite, its not my fault Pacquiao took over the sport, he is just going to get bigger. 500,000 people at the weigh-in, thats a huge fanbase
          Dude Pacquiao Marquez 24/7 Overtime with Lampley, of which jim stated 7000 fans showed up for the weigh in what the **** are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            That gif is hilarious.

Comment

c'mon man are you that friggin dumb so marquez trained to step on pacquiaos foot and he was cheating its rediculous how stupid that sounds.

Comment

my bad I said 7000 I was wrong it was 5500 fans for this weigh in
                Forward to the 12:35 second mark

Comment

This is the #6 Most Viewed Today on youtube

and Marquez Conditioning coach was accused of selling PEDs to other mexican fighters
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyZ7w...eature=related

Comment

now why did youtube say he was cheating being the #6th watched video today
                    Because it is easier to be stupid then not, you guys simply have the numbers.

Comment

Working...
                    X