Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Gilfoid - is there a worse boxing journalist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Gilfoid - is there a worse boxing journalist?

I have seen some rubbish published on boxing websites, but this guy's recent polemic against Mikkel Kessler has got to be some of the most partisan coverage I have ever seen - the guys must have haemorrhoids the size of cherries from all of the talking out of his arse.

The thing that really gets to me is that you will never see more than one negative comment per person at the end of his articles, the guy blocks you the moment you dare to question his view of things. I just happened to mention that if b.....24.c.. actually pay him, they have a strong case for a full refund!!!!

For anyone that wants a laugh, I suggest you google his latest musings on, Ward, whom he thinks is invicible due to his Olympic gold medal! Using his tautological reasoning Audley Harrison should have unifed the heavyweights by now and had both the heads of the Klitschko brothers mounted above his fireplace.

http://www.************.com/2009/11/...to-beat-andre/ more of his garbage

Kessler too basic to beat Ward!! my arse

Comment

I think the entire site is ****, not just Gilfoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        I think the entire site is ****, not just Gilfoid.
        thats true honestly the site is w*nk
        that article is something else though,so poor and ridiculously biased

Comment

The article in question doesn't look so bad now...

Is this guy (Scott Gilford) really this good or does he like to make bold predictions and gets lucky once in a while?

Comment

Articles are all hating... no wonder why BS blocked the domain.. npot worth reading... bias writers.. they are not journalists, they are selfish activists..they excercise freedom to bash and not freedom of speech..

Comment

if calzaghe can barely beat kessler ward doesn't stand a chance!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Degsy View Post
                I have seen some rubbish published on boxing websites, but this guy's recent polemic against Mikkel Kessler has got to be some of the most partisan coverage I have ever seen - the guys must have haemorrhoids the size of cherries from all of the talking out of his arse.

The thing that really gets to me is that you will never see more than one negative comment per person at the end of his articles, the guy blocks you the moment you dare to question his view of things. I just happened to mention that if b.....24.c.. actually pay him, they have a strong case for a full refund!!!!

For anyone that wants a laugh, I suggest you google his latest musings on, Ward, whom he thinks is invicible due to his Olympic gold medal! Using his tautological reasoning Audley Harrison should have unifed the heavyweights by now and had both the heads of the Klitschko brothers mounted above his fireplace.
                Scott Gilfoid is the very worst.

Comment

LOL, he guys about 13.

Gilfoid has got to be some young,****sexually repressed teenager who wished he could join a boxing club, but unfortunately knew he would get an erection when in a clinch.

Thank god he has been very quiet of late, other than the usual masturbatery comments over Ward.

Please do not take this individual seriously.

Comment

"Scott Gilfoid" is one of the pen names the owner of East Side Boxing and Boxing News 24 goes by.

His real name is David Rosenberg.

Two of his other "pen names" are "Chris Williams" and "Dave Lahr".

With the "Dave Lahr" pen name, he puts up an article every few days bashing Manny Pacquiao or one of the Klitschkos.

Those two websites, Boxing News 24 and ESB, are the worst shitholes on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X