Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why compare Floyd's and Pac's opponent at the same weight class?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why compare Floyd's and Pac's opponent at the same weight class?

I think it's hilarious people comparing Mayweather's and Pacquiao's opponents at the same weight classes they've fought forgetting the fact that Pacquiao has only fought a few years at a weight Mayweather has been fighting for years and the fact of the matter that Pacquiao started fighting at minimumweight and beating up opponents severely at the highest weight he's in now is such an amazing feat that Mayweather fighting Sergio Martinez and knocking him out cannot even equal what Pacquiao has done, and that hasn't even happened yet has it?

a lil song, a lil dance, pacmans dick in your ass...

Comment

For Mayweather to be as great as Pac is he has to be beating guys at 160 ( supposely it's suppose to be at 168 but i'll let 160 do it).

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
        I think it's hilarious people comparing Mayweather's and Pacquiao's opponents at the same weight classes they've fought forgetting the fact that Pacquiao has only fought a few years at a weight Mayweather has been fighting for years and the fact of the matter that Pacquiao started fighting at minimumweight and beating up opponents severely at the highest weight he's in now is such an amazing feat that Mayweather fighting Sergio Martinez and knocking him out cannot even equal what Pacquiao has done, and that hasn't even happened yet has it?
        If Mayweather were to K.O Martinez at 154 I would have to consider him having accomplished more than Pac!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
          a lil song, a lil dance, pacmans dick in your ass...
          So, that's the only thing you could say about that? Says a lot about the topic and how efficiently you use your neurons mate. I started this topic because if you should compare Mayweather's and Pacquiao's work, you should compare the entirety of their resume and not on opponents they fought in the same weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
            thats called PED's, pac is going to look extra ordinary after taking OST

Comment

Working...
            X