Who is willing to share their ethnicity n fav fighters today n past greats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    whatever you say bro....
    Damn dude you are no fun. You are starting to come off as Larry like. That aint a good thing.

What do you identify the most with?

Dont be one of those type of guys that is ashamed of being black, embrace it.

Comment

whats your fav tyson fight?
      Honestly there are a few of them. My favorite Tyson was the very early one, the amateur days too. Witnessing him literally destroy opponents in the beginning was something else. Grown men were terrified of this kid. But favorite fights include Berbick, Spinks, both Bruno fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Damn dude you are no fun. You are starting to come off as Larry like. That aint a good thing.

What do you identify the most with?

Dont be one of those type of guys that is ashamed of being black, embrace it.
        "Larry like"...dont know what that means, but its cool

black is label my people didnt create nor call themselves so why would I identify as being black? Gradients of black are gray, never saw a gray person walking around either. Black is a term/classification European immigrants to america used to classify the darker skinned people. Also Native Americans and Africans were all labeled "Negro" in the 1800s and early 1900s. If you had european mix you were mulatto back then. The government makes the classification but if a person knows their heritage they dont identify with a color. Does a japanese man go around calling himself " im a yellow american citizen?"

black is a very broad term and would and did include everyone who was not european.

but what I do know is the people I come from.....which isnt
        a color in a crayola box, never met a "black" person in my life. DaRK Brown, idk about black.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Honestly there are a few of them. My favorite Tyson was the very early one, the amateur days too. Witnessing him literally destroy opponents in the beginning was something else. Grown men were terrified of this kid. But favorite fights include Berbick, Spinks, both Bruno fights.
          His performance vs Ruddock gets overlooked. That Tyson had enough to regain the title.

Man i wish holyfield/tyson happened in 92 when both were primed

Comment

His performance vs Ruddock gets overlooked. That Tyson had enough to regain the title.

Man i wish holyfield/tyson happened in 92 when both were primed
            good mention.

Comment

good mention.
              did you see both fights?
              Ruddock and that smash was crazy dangerous......Tyson had a great chin and underrated ability to recover.

in order to beat him you had to beat the snot out of the guy and people act like tyson had no heart and packed it when fights got tough

His fight with Tony Tucker(who also had a lot of talent) showed he could fight 12 rounds and grind out a toughie

Comment

did you see both fights?
                Ruddock and that smash was crazy dangerous......Tyson had a great chin and underrated ability to recover.

in order to beat him you had to beat the snot out of the guy and people act like tyson had no heart and packed it when fights got tough

His fight with Tony Tucker(who also had a lot of talent) showed he could fight 12 rounds and grind out a toughie
                Yes, I watched all of his fights and the Ruddock, Tucker fights showed his durability as you say. They are important mentions on his resume. He always had more potential than he managed to administer over his career.

Comment

"Larry like"...dont know what that means, but its cool

black is label my people didnt create nor call themselves so why would I identify as being black? Gradients of black are gray, never saw a gray person walking around either. Black is a term/classification European immigrants to america used to classify the darker skinned people. Also Native Americans and Africans were all labeled "Negro" in the 1800s and early 1900s. If you had european mix you were mulatto back then. The government makes the classification but if a person knows their heritage they dont identify with a color. Does a japanese man go around calling himself " im a yellow american citizen?"

black is a very broad term and would and did include everyone who was not european.

but what I do know is the people I come from.....which isnt
                  a color in a crayola box, never met a "black" person in my life. DaRK Brown, idk about black.
                  There are many things your people didn't create yet you have no problem using them i assume? Car, TV, Internet, Electricity, English language, Phone, Train, Plane, modern day banking system, modern day education system, printing press (the books you read) western medicines like penicillin etc

Pathetic hypocrite with a chip on his shoulder yet readily lives in a western society using all its benefits. The language you are using, the medium you are using to convey it (internet & computer) & the modern version of the sport you are discussing all owe there origins to Europe & Europeans.

Comment

Yes, I watched all of his fights and the Ruddock, Tucker fights showed his durability as you say. They are important mentions on his resume. He always had more potential than he managed to administer over his career.
                    going to prison didnt help

we never got to see him at his best imo.....26-29 is usually when a fighters knowledge meets their athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                      There are many things your people didn't create yet you have no problem using them i assume? Car, TV, Internet, Electricity, English language, Phone, Train, Plane, modern day banking system, modern day education system, printing press (the books you read) western medicines like penicillin etc

Pathetic hypocrite with a chip on his shoulder yet readily lives in a western society using all its benefits. The language you are using, the medium you are using to convey it (internet & computer) & the modern version of the sport you are discussing all owe there origins to Europe & Europeans.
                      give it a rest..........bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

you saw my facebook page, assumed the type of person i am and tried to get a rise out of me.

your trolling technique sucks bro, get some tutoring.

do you even know who created the car? electricity? peniciliin?

The twa people and Kemetic doctors in africa, native american tribes were using penicillin and doing surgeries thousands of years ago.

Many of the greek and roman scholars were traveling to Kemet, in east africa, colleges in timbuktu/west africa and other places to learnt their math, science, astronomy and ideals.

you need to read more bro

English itself is a language that took words and meanings from dozens of other languages that came before it

many tribes of people all across the world had their own versions of hand to hand combat.....gloved or hands wrapped. In africa, Asia, south america for hundreds and some places thousands of years....look it up...many still do these fights, rites of passage today in their villages.

word of advise, at least if you are going to troll, at least throw in some facts here and there.

many of the things we use today were already being utilized in the past. hardly anything under the sun is new.
                      Last edited by therealpugilist; 08-26-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X