No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Hints That He Might Resume Pursuit of Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    It will sell more than May-DLH. It's big man...........as big as it gets.
    hellz naw it wont lol....

Comment

He wouldn't have a chance, but McGregor will fight anybody.

Have to love that about the guy, he is a true fighter with supreme confidence and he gives no ****s.

The fight would sell millions of PPV's, McGregor is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        He wouldn't have a chance, but McGregor will fight anybody.

Have to love that about the guy, he is a true fighter with supreme confidence and he gives no ****s.
        The fight would sell millions of PPV's, McGregor is massive.
        nah.. thats what i thought at first too, but after he lost to nate he made all kinds of excuses.

at first i was like this dude is pretty bad ass.. he talks the talk and walk the walk... until he tapped then all kinds of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          nah.. thats what i thought at first too, but after he lost to nate he made all kinds of excuses.

at first i was like this dude is pretty bad ass.. he talks the talk and walk the walk... until he tapped then all kinds of excuses.
          He jumped up 25lbs to 170 and lost.

He fought an immediate rematch, again at 170, and won...the dude is what all fighters should be.

He didn't really make excuses, he said he gassed the first time and it was true. He rectified that and got the job done.

Comment

lol this guy is really feeling himself after squeaking by Diaz

Comment

He jumped up 25lbs to 170 and lost.

He fought an immediate rematch, again at 170, and won...the dude is what all fighters should be.

He didn't really make excuses, he said he gassed the first time and it was true. He rectified that and got the job done.
              He said he gassed, didn't have time to train, didn't take him seriously, came in unprepared and among other things, said it was the promo tour that took away from his preparation. Diaz isn't a 170lb fighter. He's a ranked lightweight. Took the fight at 170 that Connor wanted in their first fight. Diaz has jumped from 155-170 his entire career. HE'S what all fighters should be. Fight anyone, any weight, little to no demands, no bull**** and not run from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                He said he gassed, didn't have time to train, didn't take him seriously, came in unprepared and among other things, said it was the promo tour that took away from his preparation. Diaz isn't a 170lb fighter. He's a ranked lightweight. Took the fight at 170 that Connor wanted in their first fight. Diaz has jumped from 155-170 his entire career. HE'S what all fighters should be. Fight anyone, any weight, little to no demands, no bull**** and not run from a fight.
                He said he gassed, which he did...it's hard to be prepared for a different opponent at a different weight on 10 days. Same for Diaz, but his strengths were better served on the short notice.

Diaz has operated many times at 170 and was massive in comparison to McGregor. McGregor said **** it and went right back in with the same guy, up at the same weight and beat him.

McGregor beat the important guys at 145 (including the p4p #1 that hadn't lost in a decade), jumped to 155 to fight the best guy there and when he pulled out he jumped up again to 170 with 10 days prep and people criticize the guy; it's ridiculous.

Comment

He said he gassed, which he did...it's hard to be prepared for a different opponent at a different weight on 10 days. Same for Diaz, but his strengths were better served on the short notice.

Diaz has operated many times at 170 and was massive in comparison to McGregor. McGregor said **** it and went right back in with the same guy, up at the same weight and beat him.

McGregor beat the important guys at 145 (including the p4p #1 that hadn't lost in a decade), jumped to 155 to fight the best guy there and when he pulled out he jumped up again to 170 with 10 days prep and people criticize the guy; it's ridiculous.
                  You mean to tell me you believe on 10 days notice, Diaz was actually better suited for their first fight? All while he wasn't training for a fight to begin with? Diaz has fought 4, maybe 5 times tops art 170, he went back down to 155 & campaigned there. Him being massive over Connor is a reach but I get it. I can use that excuse for conor roaming 145 & beating guy's like Chad Mendes on ten days notice and list all the benefits for Chad in comparison to Connor when fighting a guy also on ten days notice.

I'm sorry, I didn't know conor was slated to fight Khabib at 155. I hope to look for that fight soon though. I truly hope he defends that belt because I'd like to see Aldo get that rematch and test his stamina at 145. That's if, Connor doesn't vacate without defending the title he's still carrying around

Comment

floyd fight in mma? floyd wouldnt even fight maidana with punchers gloves lmao

Comment

I'd rather McGregor fight Khan. It's a no loss scenario for boxing. If Khan gets KO'd, well it's Amir khan what did you expect? If he wins (which I think he would) a high level but certainly not the best boxer just beat MMA's top guy

Comment

Working...
                      X