No announcement yet.

Strange deaths of Clint0n associates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    According to these tinfoil hat ******s, Hillary has the most impressive K/D ever.

And she just keeps whacking fools left and right, too. Not even the spotlight of running a national campaign slows her down.

She tells someone to get it done and they get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      She tells someone to get it done and they get it done.
      http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2746071

"Hillary got his whole family in on it, doe!"

I seriously wish we could sterilize idiots like you.

I seriously expect somebody to find you swinging in your closet from a belt on November 9th with a note pinned to your chest that reads "Hillary did this!"

Comment

Most people don't know that Hillary is a trained killer. She's trained under 8 different martial arts masters over the course of 67 years. She's been trained as a killer much like Mayweather was training as a boxer since diapers. Hillary killed her first victim when she was 3 over a lego block disagreement. She's also responsible for the deaths of Bruce Lee, Brandon Lee, River Phoenix, Jim Belushi, Chris Farley, John Lennon, JFK, MLK & Miley Cyrus. Its suspected she actually killed Bill Clinton after his 8 years as President & thats why they got this skinny mfer with Bill's face pretending to be her husband now. Don't f#ck with the Hill & her deadly Vagina-Fu.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2746071

"Hillary got his whole family in on it, doe!"

I seriously wish we could sterilize idiots like you.

I seriously expect somebody to find you swinging in your closet from a belt on November 9th with a note pinned to your chest that reads "Hillary did this!
          "

ooooooooooh

you gonna take that, mathed ?

whats a mathed mean anwyay?

Comment

Working...
          X