No announcement yet.

Beta alanine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    Agree with pretty much everything said here haha.

Never been a big supplement lover, but BA is great stuff. Your body basically breaks it down into a chemical that helps prevent the build-up of lactic acid in your muscles, hence increasing your endurance. Gave some to a friend of mine who wasn't too sure on it a couple of weeks ago and he went out and got some as soon as we left the gym
    Does it take a couple of weeks to adjust then? Because after a couple of days I don't really see any difference other than the pins and needles lol

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
      Does it take a couple of weeks to adjust then? Because after a couple of days I don't really see any difference other than the pins and needles lol
      Are you taking a 5 gram dose?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Are you taking a 5 gram dose?
        I take the recommended teaspoon before twice a day before each training session

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
          It does take a little time, it's all about raising the level of carnosine (I think) in your body which goes up as you use it. I noticed the effects of it after a week or so personally, but I guess it might be different for different people.

The pins and needles feeling is the BA working though, but I've found the sensation gets weaker as your body gets more used to it

Comment

I don't take Any supplements anymore except zma a few times a year.

But when I was using Pre workout (C4), it had beta alanine in it. I don't know of it was that, the creatine in the Pre workout or something else, but my muscle recovery time between sets was insanely fast.

But The effectiveness of the C4 was pretty weak by the second jar which is when I said to hell with all supplements.

Comment

Working...
            X