No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Hmm.. All of a sudden considerthis is no where to be found..

Is Omowale considerthis alt? Is this a councidence.. After considerthis being massacred by ADP02, Omowale racist Tribe shows up.

It's a possibility. It must be true hehehe
    Even if it were true it doesn't change the fact that you're still salty about a loss that happened early last year. What time is it in PI anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Even if it were true it doesn't change the fact that you're still salty about a loss that happened early last year. What time is it in PI anyway?

Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaat??

The real question is am I still in your ignore list Mr. Racist tribal man?

And if I am not anymore in your ignore list. Then that will be a good start towards your healing for a non racist world.

Cheers!

Comment

• One of the comments on the videos I agree with:

"I'd sum it up like this: many of Floyd's punches LOOKED LIKE they landed, but they didn't actually land. Conversely, many of Manny's shots LOOKED LIKE they didn't land, but they actually landed. In both situations, you can HEAR the difference by the SOUND. Specially in the body shots, Manny landed tons of them throughout the whole fight, that DID SOUND hard. "

Floyd is a great illusionist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          One of the comments on the videos I agree with:

"I'd sum it up like this: many of Floyd's punches LOOKED LIKE they landed, but they didn't actually land. Conversely, many of Manny's shots LOOKED LIKE they didn't land, but they actually landed. In both situations, you can HEAR the difference by the SOUND. Specially in the body shots, Manny landed tons of them throughout the whole fight, that DID SOUND hard. "

Floyd is a great illusionist.
          Floyd decides what Manny's punches sound like? Thats interesting.

Do you know the effect that body punches have on your opponent?

If Manny landed tons of them on Floyd, with visibly no effect whatsoever, what you are basically saying is that Floyd is superhuman.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            Floyd decides what Manny's punches sound like? Thats interesting.

Do you know the effect that body punches have on your opponent?

If Manny landed tons of them on Floyd, with visibly no effect whatsoever, what you are basically saying is that Floyd is superhuman.
            No Floyd threw flashy jabs and right hands that looked like they landed, but most didn't land clean and were not effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              So you went from "clearly dehydrated" to giving us nothing.

If you really want me to I can get it for you but you can find it yourself.

Hint:
              - Floyd's pre-fight form. No mention about dehydration, IVs, how he was taking his vitamins. Nothing wrong with his current medical condition.
              - NSAC doctor stated that Floyd was not severely dehydrated and was certified to fight! Again, no mention from Floyd either complaining about it.
              - Check out Floyd's vital signs. All OK. Again, if Floyd was severely dehydrated, that would NOT be the case.
              - Floyd weighed 146. Also drank like a fish. Do the calculation. Floyd was NOT severely dehydrated. He came in at a comfortable weight and admitted that he made weight EASILY.
              - Floyd fans came here during and after the weigh in and said Floyd looks great and ready.

Before you respond, the above is way more than you gave me .... time to step it up .... GO!!!

Here is some proof:

"Let’s review what we know at the present time.

The contract weight for Mayweather-Pacquiao was 147 pounds.

Thirty days before the fight, Mayweather weighed in for the World Boxing Council and tipped the scales at 150-1/2 pounds.

Much has been made of the pre-fight medical questionnaire that Manny Pacquiao filled out on May 1, 2015 (the day of the Mayweather-Pacquiao weigh-in). The questionnaire specifically asked, “Have you had any injury to your shoulders, elbows, or hands that needed evaluation or examination?” Hiding the fact of his partial rotator-cuff tear, Pacquiao (or his representative) falsely answered “no.”

But Mayweather’s pre-fight medical questionnaire is also instructive. In response to the question, “What was your weight 2 weeks ago,” Mayweather answered “149 pounds.” In response to the question, “What was your weight 1 week ago,” Mayweather answered “148-1/2 pounds.”

And Mayweather weighed in for the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight at 146 pounds (one pound under the contract weight), which is a further indication that he didn’t need to dangerously dehydrate to make weight.

Also, Mayweather was given a pre-fight physical examination by the Nevada State Athletic Commission on the day of the weigh-in. Did he disclose to commission doctors at that time that he was so badly dehydrated that he needed an IV infusion? No, he did not. Nor, according to NSAC records, did the examining physician find evidence of dehydration.

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84. In other words, his systolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is contracting and pumping blood out) was 118. And his diastolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is resting between beats) was 84. That’s normal for a professional athlete.

Mayweather’s pulse rate – 60 sitting and 66 standing – was also normal.

When a ring doctor tells a fighter to open his mouth wide at a pre-fight physical examination, the doctor isn’t looking for cavities. He’s checking for loose teeth and cuts inside the mouth. The doctor is also checking the mucous membrane lining inside the fighter’s mouth for signs of dehydration. Furthermore, if a fighter is dehydrated, there are additional signs of that condition in his skin turgor (the time it takes for skin to return to its original position after being pinched). Neither of these conditions was noted by the examining doctor.

To repeat: Mayweather showed no significant signs of dehydration at his pre-fight physical examination.

Hahaha...i didn't think anyone was gonna bite. Smh...look at the effort lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Hahaha...i didn't think anyone was gonna bite. Smh...look at the effort lol.
                and compare that to a genius floyd fans effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Hmm.. All of a sudden considerthis is no where to be found..

Is Omowale considerthis alt? Is this a coincidence.. After considerthis being massacred by ADP02, Omowale racist Tribe shows up.

It's a possibility. It must be true hehehe
                  I know it may be hard for you to believe...but most people have other things going on in their lives.

Comment

I know it may be hard for you to believe...but most people have other things going on in their lives.
                    like constantly visiting this thread and posting on it?

Comment

Oh I see you are here again defending your hero Floyd. I know we have a lot of other things going on in our lives. finding time to say those things must have been an efffort in your part, especially doing it on a daily basis. Good job!

TBE Testosterone Below Epistestosterone! 49-r0id

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-12-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X