No announcement yet.

Mafia 3 CONFIRMED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mafia 3 CONFIRMED

A few days ago 2k games put out a reveal trailer for Mafia 3. Now, I don't know about you guys but Mafia 2 was one of my all time favourite games when it first came out, and still holds a place in my heart as far as story line goes. What's upsetting is the characters don't appear to be the same in this game, or maybe this is from a different perspective.

According to 2k (and the video description) the game takes place in 1968 (!!!) and will be set in the backdrop of the Vietnam war as well as the civil rights movement. Oh and it's in New Orleans.

Big shoes to fill and the trailer doesn't look promising imo.

Trailer doesn't look promising? Wut lol. It looks alright I loved mafia 2 gonna be weird that it's not the same era but it might have the best video game soundtrack ever

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Trailer doesn't look promising? Wut lol. It looks alright I loved mafia 2 gonna be weird that it's not the same era but it might have the best video game soundtrack ever
      Yeah I know it's not a gameplay trailer but I didn't like it... Definitely looking forward to it though.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        A few days ago 2k games put out a reveal trailer for Mafia 3. Now, I don't know about you guys but Mafia 2 was one of my all time favourite games when it first came out, and still holds a place in my heart as far as story line goes. What's upsetting is the characters don't appear to be the same in this game, or maybe this is from a different perspective.

According to 2k (and the video description) the game takes place in 1968 (!!!) and will be set in the backdrop of the Vietnam war as well as the civil rights movement. Oh and it's in New Orleans.

Big shoes to fill and the trailer doesn't look promising imo.

Might want to double check on that...

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          No ****ing way! If that's true I would've never guessed!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
            No ****ing way! If that's true I would've never guessed!
            The Vito pics are pretty much identical but Joe's is sort of iffy but they're both wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

I hope they're really part of the game and not just characters created in homage to them.

Comment

The Vito pics are pretty much identical but Joe's is sort of iffy but they're both wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

I hope they're really part of the game and not just characters created in homage to them.
              I saw a video on ign that said those 3 other people are his crew pretty much

Comment

The one with the white hair is probably Vito, but the other one isn't Joe. It's impossible.

At the end of Mafia 2, when Joe rides in the other car they take him to get whacked, then Vito is told that Joe wasn't part of the plan.

This game has potential, it's based on the late 60's, civil rights movement, Vietnam war. 60's music .

According to the video description, the protagonist's name is Lincoln Clay.

Comment

Mafia is ATG, Mafia 2 was a big disappointment, let's hope they get it right this time.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
                    Mafia is ATG, Mafia 2 was a big disappointment, let's hope they get it right this time.
                    Mafia 2 was a big disappointment? You ****ing with me? Mafia 2 was a great game...

Comment

Working...
                    X