Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G Dog just failed his Learners Drivers Liscence Test :(!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask for an immediate rematch.

I live in Texas first time I took the written part it was on a PC and I made 100% in under 10 minutes. And the driving part took me no more than 10 minutes I got on my car and some guy who was about 24 years of age was my instructor. He didn't pay much attention to what I was doing, he kept texting on his sidekick all the way through.

And that's how I got my license.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
      ask for an immediate rematch.

I live in Texas first time I took the written part it was on a PC and I made 100% in under 10 minutes. And the driving part took me no more than 10 minutes I got on my car and some guy who was about 24 years of age was my instructor. He didn't pay much attention to what I was doing, he kept texting on his sidekick all the way through.

And that's how I got my license.
      Lucky you. The test here is a joke. I don't know if it's like that in the whole state, but here in Miami, you just have to take it at the DMV's own course behind the building. Anyone can pass that type of test as long you don't mess up on the last part(Perpendicular parking). It can take 5-10 minutes to pass that stupid test.

Comment

That's pretty much the same way here except when I took the driving part I had to do the parallel parking parking first, I think many people fail that part and they won't take any more of your time. If you fail the perpendicular part you get to go home and come back another day.

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Lucky you. The test here is a joke. I don't know if it's like that in the whole state, but here in Miami, you just have to take it at the DMV's own course behind the building. Anyone can pass that type of test as long you don't mess up on the last part(Perpendicular parking). It can take 5-10 minutes to pass that stupid test.

Comment

That's pretty much the same way here except when I took the driving part I had to do the parallel parking parking first, I think many people fail that part and they won't take any more of your time. If you fail the perpendicular part you get to go home and come back another day.
          They don't test you on Parallel Parking in Florida anymore. I'm glad that i passed mine on my second try. The Perpendicular part can be a little bit difficult even if you're a good driver because of how tight the parking space is compare to Housings and Apartments parking space. If you don't have good spacing and timing, it'll be hard to demonstrate regardless of how much you practice.

Comment

The parallel parking is very important in my opinion but it depends on where you live also so I imagine it's not worth ish* in Florida. The key to beating the test is to have the smallest vehicle possible.

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            They don't test you on Parallel Parking in Florida anymore. I'm glad that i passed mine on my second try. The Perpendicular part can be a little bit difficult even if you're a good driver because of how tight the parking space is compare to Housings and Apartments parking space. If you don't have good spacing and timing, it'll be hard to demonstrate regardless of how much you practice.

Comment

The parallel parking is very important in my opinion but it depends on where you live also so I imagine it's not worth ish* in Florida. The key to beating the test is to have the smallest vehicle possible.
              Especially for tiny spacing parking.

Comment

Working...
              X