No announcement yet.

Are you for making baggy pants illegal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
    I feel the same way about baggy pants as I do about pit bulls.

Don't ban them, just punish the owners when they get out of hand.
    This is my dearly missed APBT from hell....

Don't take everything you hear about them as gospel, dude. She used to chill with my nieces hamsters.

Comment

Originally posted by 917-30 View Post
      This is my dearly missed APBT from hell....

Don't take everything you hear about them as gospel, dude. She used to chill with my nieces hamsters.
      I own an American Bulldog with champion lines -- 93 lbs. at 9 months -- brave as the mountains, loyal as the moon. He is as gentle and friendly as any animal I've ever met. He has the temperament of a Mastiff (they're related to Mastiffs and Boxers; this is the real goddamn 130-lb. working bulldog), gentle, calm, stable, not an aggressive bone in his body. But our county is trying to include them in a breed ban because they LOOK like pit bulls. Similarly, I can't take him into Petco because to them, he LOOKS like a pit.

EDIT: Pic from this morning's romp, with his favorite toy -- a tire from my truck:

I have nothing against pit bulls except for the owners who keep them chained up in the backyard and then wonder why they go bat****. I've spent over a thousand dollars on obedience training for my dog and he's not even a year old, yet. Irresponsible owners, who raise unsocialized aggressive dogs of any breed, should be punished. If you can't take the time to train and raise the dog properly, get a toy poodle or a Yorkie, something that won't maul someone. Working breeds are dangerous -- even lethal -- if they're not trained and socialized.

An older AB from the same lines as my pup (previous litter.) This is what my boy will look like in another 6 months:

Last edited by fraidycat; 09-20-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I can't wait for the day them ugly mutt's become extinct. I'm so glad it is not illegal to kill dogs and hunt them down like the little ****s they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
          I can't wait for the day them ugly mutt's become extinct. I'm so glad it is not illegal to kill dogs and hunt them down like the little ****s they are!
          It's also not illegal to shoot someone who threatens your dog, at least around here. My dog cost nearly $2,000 ; someone trying to kill him falls under depredation, and I can waste your ass for that in this town.

Of course, he has a skull like a bear so you could probably shoot him several times and he'd still kill you before I could.

Comment

ASround here, you get 5 years just for owning the gun. I shoot dogs with air rifles in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
              ASround here, you get 5 years just for owning the gun. I shoot dogs with air rifles in the head.
              It would bounce off. No joke.

Comment

Working...
              X