Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listening to a Litzau interview pre-cab fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to a Litzau interview pre-cab fight...

Made some good points on what he needs to do to improve as a fighter..

Saying one of the things is:

What do you consider to be your best asset?

"I am completely focused on this fight... you will see, this will be a whole new Jason Litzau"

Critics say you have a weak chin.. what is your response?

"It doesn't matter about your chin, you could have Paul Williams chin, and you saw him get knocked out...That's the thing, It's not about being stupid anymore, thats the new Jason Litzau... I need to be more aware of what my opponent is doing.. I use to fight care free... I didn't care what my opponent was going to do, I was just gonna do what I wanted in there... That's why I got knocked out by Guerrero... THats why Paul Williams got knocked out, he didn't care what Sergio Martinez was doing... You have to be aware of what your opponent is doing, and I am doing that now...."

Also, Sergio Martinez, and Roy Jones interviews along with Litzau, if you wanna listen to the whole thing the link is here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/on-the-...jones-jr-jamee

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Made some good points on what he needs to do to improve as a fighter..

Saying one of the things is:

What do you consider to be your best asset?

"I am completely focused on this fight... you will see, this will be a whole new Jason Litzau"

Critics say you have a weak chin.. what is your response?

"It doesn't matter about your chin, you could have Paul Williams chin, and you saw him get knocked out...That's the thing, It's not about being stupid anymore, thats the new Jason Litzau... I need to be more aware of what my opponent is doing.. I use to fight care free... I didn't care what my opponent was going to do, I was just gonna do what I wanted in there... That's why I got knocked out by Guerrero... THats why Paul Williams got knocked out, he didn't care what Sergio Martinez was doing... You have to be aware of what your opponent is doing, and I am doing that now...."

Also, Sergio Martinez, and Roy Jones interviews along with Litzau, if you wanna listen to the whole thing the link is here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/on-the-...jones-jr-jamee
    Good stuff, right there. Sounds like he's maturing.

Comment

"why you gotta bring me up, Jason?"

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        "why you gotta bring me up, Jason?"
        loooooooooool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Good stuff, right there. Sounds like he's maturing.
            Yeah, and he showed it in his fight I though..

Comment

Working...
            X