Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If golf is such a hard sport why do old ass men dominate it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunners View Post
    It is a sport because it requires immense skill, it's just not an athletic sport.
    Tuning your sill to be a craftsman is a skill, should it be called a sport?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      It's not an athletic sport, but it takes alot of skill. Surgery should be concidered a sport if golf is...
      Don't give anyone any ideas, they might put operations on TV now and hand out world titles to doctors for doing great boob jobs.

Comment

I hate golf, dosent appeal to me, but you try smacking a ball with a club 300yards and sticking it in a hole, see how far you get with that, takes imense skill to be a top golfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Don't give anyone any ideas, they might put operations on TV now and hand out world titles to doctors for doing great boob jobs.
          I could def see this **** airing on E!

Comment

I actually enjoy watching surgery videos on my free time

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Tuning your sill to be a craftsman is a skill, should it be called a sport?
              Golf is a physical skill of accuracy - it also being played under a competitive nature makes it a sport

Comment

Originally posted by gunners View Post
                Golf is a physical skill of accuracy - it also being played under a competitive nature makes it a sport
                So do ice sculpture makers.

Comment

If surgery was more competitive I bet there would be less **** ups...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    On top of that only rich people play it, so young people can not even afford to practice and fix their skills.
                    Look at the old man in your sig

Why didn't you post in the thread where i completely owned every Gold hater?
                    Last edited by Boxin'; 04-09-2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Its all mental.

bunch of golf haters

how can you hate on a sport where you can drink and still participate without puking everywhere?!

Comment

Working...
                      X