Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superman Movie Sucked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I have hurt a lot of nerd feelings on this thread I made.

I'm so sorry guys so you can all **** yourselves and bang a Superman toy up your anus.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      it's dark and deep and only deep people with high iq would appreciate that movie. go watch another marvel movie that doesn't require you to "think".
      Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
      Once again. I've said that the disagreement about this movie comes down to character/personality types.

For example, with the TS, you can see by his writing style/grammar that he is on the clown/lower to average IQ scale. Not a very deep thinker/intellectual person.

Nothing wrong with that. He is probably very outgoing but he needs simple, light hearted movies fed to him for entertainment.
      Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      TS is a tosser

Comment

Haven't seen it yet but from what i heard if your a comic book fan that actually reads comics this movie if for you, since you would get a lot of the references, but that's not always how you make a good movie for the casual fan. Im a comic book fan so i shall see after i see this if this was the case but the mainstream reviews are brutal.

Comment

6/10, i thought Man of Steel was better than this one

They better take the franchise out of Snyder's hands and let other director's handle the Justice League. He's a visionary SFX director but a poor storyteller. Which is disappointing because his Watchmen is my most favorite superhero movie. If the Suicide Squad proved to be much better, David Ayer should handle future DC movies.

Comment

and why is Cyborg dude even there? isn't it supposed to be the green lantern? i bet he was added there just so they can put it out there that a black guy hero needs to be there? if that's what they want the green lantern was better when he was John Stewart a black guy anyway. who the **** gives a **** about Cyborg? seriously? shouldn't it be that Martian Hunter guy?

Comment

Dc movies all suck

Comment

I saw it last night at the IMAX having avoided all trailers and reviews. Boy am I seriously disappointed. I'm often easy to please with an action movie in the cinema. To the extent Expendables gets by.

But this was really poorly put together. I agree with most of the bad reviews generally. There's little in the way of character development. It flips around in constant 20 second segments barely stuck together. No one gets a few min spell with lines to get any connection to the persona's.

Man of Steel was OK. But this was poor. It's happened too soon after Dark Knight too. And as a Gotham watcher I'm just left thinking man they are trying to cram too much in. I'm not sure I'll pay to see another DC movie unless it's a different director and I see some decent reviews.
                Last edited by Kris Silver; 03-28-2016, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  and why is Cyborg dude even there? isn't it supposed to be the green lantern? i bet he was added there just so they can put it out there that a black guy hero needs to be there? if that's what they want the green lantern was better when he was John Stewart a black guy anyway. who the **** gives a **** about Cyborg? seriously? shouldn't it be that Martian Hunter guy?
                  There's quite a few members of the justice league.

Comment

All I know is Affleck Batman would beat the shit out of Bale's Batman.

Comment

Batman so determined to kill Superman, Superman says Martha and Batman changes his mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X