Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Brit's who slayed a legend (BoxNation)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good result but not top 5 worthy because Lacy never did anything after the Calzaghe fight which is a shame, he came walking to the ring with his girlfriend which is always a bad sign your on business why bring her to the fight

Comment

The 1 fight a week was the reality for Robinson but you forgot to ad in the dance shows and all night card games every night. Turpin got the job done and was a very good fighter. However don't forget the rematch when he was disposed off via KO!
      Stacy vs a prime Napoles would be a mismatch! Jose would have destroyed him.
      There are upset wins in boxing like any other sport but to memorialize them gets silly some times!
      Williams in with a 21 year old Mike Tyson............seriously!

You must be a young Brit looking for a piece toast from the boxing loaf of bread! There are very crumbs for you to find, and you can't filled on crumbs.
      Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Really nice and educated.... A few more here as well

1 Barry mcguigan over Eusebio pedroza
        2 Lennox Lewis over Evander Holyfield
        3 Ricky Hatton over Kostya tszyu
        4 Nigel Benn over Gerald McLennan

I honestly think the biggest upset was Lloyd honeyghan over don curry.......it was a real giant killer in my eyes.....and in the states as well.....

Good post

For me it was that Dark Destroyer Sir Nigel Benn, Gerald has never recovered!
        10000000 Quid I would have parted his sweet azz cheeks!!! Benn would have been me house boy! No doubout about it!
        Benn is a great fighter!! Kiss!! Nigel Benn

Comment

The dark destroyer was awesome!

Comment

After a Brit beats a yank, I enjoy the post fight interviews. The cool accent, the stiff upper lip stuff!!

But, I like the way Tyson Fury gets smart and silly, he is cool!!

Comment

Randy Turpin, there was a great fighter.
              He was a close friend of my trainer when i was a young lad.

Comment

Working...
              X