No announcement yet.

in britney spears voice "Amir Khan...Hes not that innocent!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in britney spears voice "Amir Khan...Hes not that innocent!"

This was posted before the news broke out about amir cheating with the natalie fox chick

*not my words* just read it on another site

I just thought i'd spill some tea on Boxer Amir Khan.

Known to frequent a shisha bar in Edgeware, wont name it, as that'll give me away, basically I know the owner of said place and I've rolled in circles with him and his associates. Everything Amir tries to protray in the media is a lie
    old boy drinks, and uses eye drops when leaving clubs to appear all bright eyed and bushy tailed.

he LOVES him some becky's, so does his dad but that's another story, he always sticking his peen in any white girl he can.

Don't get it twist, he may NOW have a pakistani fiance (who note is practically a becky herself, he doesn't like anyone brown like himself) BUT he still has a few jumpoff's in the UK one in manchester and 2 in London who he still sees, and they are white, he has messed with indian chicks before but that was because all pakistani men have some mission to screw indian girls so they're damaged within their community!

He is a complete liar, and his chick be mad gassed, like please i've seen her with LESS makeup on and she's basic, she's well groomed, fake eyelashes, professional makeup whenever out with him, but her attitude is stank!!!
    you'll never see her without makeup, coz she knows she's basic, like alot of those south east asians, they NEED the makeup to look good.

She's stuck up, comes from a flithy rich family, on a level she doens't like the UK especially not bolton, she has no idea of sticking around in his family home.
    Don't be too surprised if he moves permanently to the states, he'll claim its to refocus on his ****ty boxing career, and new trainer, but best believe ol girl aint really feeling his family or bolton like that!

side note, he and his buddies talking mad reckless about roach and even manny, insinuating manny is a doper.

I know alot of **** on this fraudster........... ....his girl needs to watch herself too, she's getting too loose with her mouth
    I really can't spill ALL of what I know about these 2, as it will out me, but best believe Amir's settling for a chick to please his parents, his heart desires a becky, who would ideally convert.
    There was a girl a few years back his parents ear marked, but she was too traditional looking, if you catch my drift.
    Amir was always on the look out for a pakistani who looked white, don't anyone come at me with 'oh she looks typically pakistani'. She doesn't and that's why he agreed.
    Side note HER family think he is ok but really think his family are beggars, the girls parents are educated with money, amir's family only got money because of his boxing career. But that said they recognise he has money to keep her in a certain lifestyle. but her mum esp doesn't want her daughter to live in the UK.
    She knows he doesn't like dark skin girls, she does her utmost to look more white, fake contacts, coloured hair etc.
    He creeps and she knows it, there was the whole being in a strip club incident where he spun it saying he was watching aerobics yeah right!
    They're BOTH not really into each other like that, she's very clever and loves the fame she is getting being Amir's wifey. Amir isn't feeling it because he really fell for this one white chick, all I'll say is, they still ****.
    His dad had a white hoe on the side for years, since amirs fame, dad upgraded to a new younger one too. His whole little crew to be honest is shady as ****, before I felt sorry for his chick, now not so much. She plays the role and is rude as hell and feels herself WAAAAY too much, and despite what they try and protray she LOVES getting her pictures taken and appearing in the press. She's all like he chose me out of all the girls, honey please, he's still ****in with his becky's.
    Amir has the chick for keeping up appearances.
    But Khan's friends esp need to watch their mouth, they trash talking a legend in Roach.

You would never getting a person from Bolton speaking or using terminology like above .

Comment

Working...
    X