Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why NO Cotto fan has faith in Cotto at all if he faces GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    Anytime someone randomly brings up Ward in a GGG thread, you can just feel their butthurt. Not only is he in a different division, but when you have to bring up the #1 SMW, #2 P4P fighter in a lot of people's eyes, as the only person who can challenge GGG.....You just know GGG has to be really good

Or, Golovkin is a good fighter in a really bad division, and fans want him to go up to a good division. Maybe that's what it is.

But I mean, he can keep showing his greatness against the likes of Rubio, Murray, maybe get a Stevens or Ouma rematch in there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      Anytime someone randomly brings up Ward in a GGG thread, you can just feel their butthurt. Not only is he in a different division, but when you have to bring up the #1 SMW, #2 P4P fighter in a lot of people's eyes, as the only person who can challenge GGG.....You just know GGG has to be really good

Exactly

Ward should be chasing the man in your avatar anyway but he doesn't want it

Comment

I don't get the hate for this guy. Imagine what he would have done to Martinez that night. It might not have gone past the first round. Then he'd be the lineal champ and maybe have some pull for big fights.

Comment

All Ward does is hug, push, tackle.

225/667 vs Kessler - 125/431
          243/573 vs Froch - 156/683
          178/444 vs Abraham - 158/333
          235/398 vs Bika - 201/612 (Best effective performance against Ward)
          155/418 vs Dawson - 29/187
          217/526 vs Rodriguez - 85/389

All he does is land punches and minimizes the amount of punches landed on him. No wonder Golovtards don't want that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

All he does is land punches and minimizes the amount of punches landed on him. No wonder Golovtards don't want that fight.
            We get it. . You think ward would beat GGG. To say GGG is a dog because he would lose to Ward is ridiculous though. If Manny lost to Floyd it wouldn't make him any less of a fighter would it? Losing to the #2 P4P fighter is nothing to be ashamed of. Unless you go out like Dawson that is...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

by holding constantly and jumping into his opponents with his shoulder.

Comment

For what it's worth: I think Golovkin beats Ward

Comment

That's not true, I have faith. Cotto is a lot more seasoned and experienced. This would be NO walk in the park for GGG. He's lucky he's the bigger guy, that's about all he has going for him in this fight. Cotto is better than him at every facet of the game. Only thing he's giving up is power, understandably since GGG is the bigger guy.

Comment

I would love for Cotto to fight GGG. I think he is capable of outboxing him to UD victory. We all know GGG's defense is the best. GGG destroys/knocks out Cotto in 3 rounds like Lucas did to Danny.

Comment

It's a stylistic nightmare for Cotto IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X