Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Carl Froch fight was the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me the Jermaine Tayor fight. He was on a split decision probably going to Tylor if he didnt do something epic. To knockk someout with 15 seconds left is just incredible clutch play...to do it against a elite fighter in their home country is even more special...

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
      Have been enjoying Froch fight since his 12th fight and have not missed one since.
      Others on this forum laughed at me when I said this guy would be champ.

Froch has been in so many entertaining fights plus he is the most unintentionally funny interview in boxing.. He is pretty funny when he means to be as well.
      It's tough to pick just one.

But I could say Bute.. Mostly it was the look on Bute's face starting around the 3rd until he got knocked out.. I loved seeing the fear in his eyes as his world started to crumble around him.
      Beautiful annihilation.
      Bute was pretty much hurt from every single power punch Froch landed. He was just so outgunned from the start. Hell you could see the discomfort he was in as he walked in the very hostile arena.

Comment

Pascal.

I watched that fight back 10+ times over that weekend, absolutely spectacular. Bombs landing constantly from both guys and none of them were going anywhere.

I could have closed my eyes, picked any of those fights and been happy with whatever one I landed on. Froch = Gaurenteed entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Pascal.

I watched that fight back 10+ times over that weekend, absolutely spectacular. Bombs landing constantly from both guys and none of them were going anywhere.

I could have closed my eyes, picked any of those fights and been happy with whatever one I landed on. Froch = Gaurenteed entertainment.
          Yes. Froch has given fans so much, so him being in the Premier league of earners is well deserved.

The only bad fights he has been in at the elite level, is against Dirrell and Ward.

Comment

For me it's got to be the Abraham fight.Nobody gave him a shot and King Arthur was supposed to stop him inside the distance.

What we saw was a one sided schooling by the Cobra.

Comment

Bute was a nice AND exciting win because it essentially revitalized his career. Had Froch not won that fight he probably would of retired.

Also Bute had so much ridiculous hype around him at the time you would swear he was the second coming of SRR.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                For me it's got to be the Abraham fight.Nobody gave him a shot and King Arthur was supposed to stop him inside the distance.

What we saw was a one sided schooling by the Cobra.
                Yeah that was pretty amazing. A one sided technical ( ) schooling that completely nullified and discouraged the Abrahammer.

Comment

Bute fight for me. Mainly because of the build up, most UK experts were saying this was the possible end for Froch, even I thought it might have been the case as I had never seen Bute before that and he had a buzz about him, people hyping him up, but it ended up being a demolition job which got me ****ing pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I'm a little surprised that it's the Pascal fight there's in the lead.
                    I'm more surprised the Bute fight is as close given it was basically a one-sided blow-out.

I watched the Pascal a few weeks ago, brutal war.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      I'm more surprised the Bute fight is as close given it was basically a one-sided blow-out.

I watched the Pascal a few weeks ago, brutal war.
                      The poll suggests that I need to watch the Pascal fight again. I haven't really seen it since it was live on a crappy stream.

Comment

Working...
                      X