Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very difficul to predict, guerrero have a nice jab in my opinion is a 50/50 fight

Comment

Guerrero would get his ass kicked, Lucas isnt a fringe contender or Andre Berto

Comment

Matthysse in dos rounds. He will retire him

Comment

I think Matthysse gets him out of there in a few rounds or whenever he lands some clean bombs. Guerrero likes to slug it out since he moved to 147 which makes it easy for Matthysse. Casamayor knocked Guerrero down and Lucas hits much harder than that.

Comment

Whatever god says, bet the other way. A bit like Dwyer. God DKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I think Matthysse gets him out of there in a few rounds or whenever he lands some clean bombs. Guerrero likes to slug it out since he moved to 147 which makes it easy for Matthysse. Casamayor knocked Guerrero down and Lucas hits much harder than that.
              Casamayor? So what? seriously are you that stupid you think he hits harder than Berto or Aydin? I'd even go as far to say Berto's biggest shot is bigger than Matthysse's

Comment

yes, would make for a good fight.

also interesting to see if lucas power carries up to welter and, if he wins, he gets to fight floyd!

Comment

Matthysse would emasculate the fake tough guy Guerrero so badly that Casey would leave him.

Comment

Judging by the Berto and Aydin fights, Matthysse knocks him out, or the ref stops it.

Guerrero plays right into Matthysse's hand, and honestly, Guerrero would never in a million years use that smothering style he did against Berto. He'd be letting Matthysse get free hits on him, and that's a no no.

Comment

well matthysse beat up fast handed fighters with good footwork, but we all know his achilles heel is slow fighters with no power. guerrero schools him because he fought floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X